• No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi I'm xMegaCoolx

Today I'm going to tell about the chests on Survival Games.

The chests in Survival Games are actually to OP in my opion. Here are some examples how the chests must be fill in for the best Survival Games chests ever.

First off the Food: For the food it is quit simple. Add mushroom stew, pumpkin pie and bread into the chests.
2015-11-27_16.57.11.png

The Weapons:
Also quit simple, jsut remove the iron and diamond sword. You just need to make them at spawn or there are some crafting table around the map.
2015-11-27_16.57.15.png

The Armor: The armor you only need to have on chests are leather, chain, gold and iron armor. Diamond armor makes the game to OP.
2015-11-27_16.57.21.png

Misc: These is my favourite. You got the fishing rod and the flint (I think). But it is also cool to add sticks, feathers (To make arrows), diamond, iron ignot and gold ignot (If you get enough for golden apple). The ignots need to be rare found in chest or you alos can make some diamond boots and/or helmet.
2015-11-27_16.57.26.png

I hope you like it. I'm not going make a pitcure how a chest need to look when it is randomized. Because I'm bad at randonizing. :P
Thank you

_ItzAngelPvP

May 26, 2015
Nice idea, its best at my idea, because in the chest that are right now is armor of diamond, and i dont like it, i like more like MCSG

+5

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
I personally agree with this suggestion, as Diamond Armour is way too op. Also lowering down the amount of food you get in a chest would be cool, it'd make Survival games more survival based.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I personally agree with this suggestion, as Diamond Armour is way too op. Also lowering down the amount of food you get in a chest would be cool, it'd make Survival games more survival based.
If you decreased the food amount, you need to change your food durability. Because when I run for 20 seconds in a game and I already lost 3 hunger bars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom