1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival games Cannibal kit

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by ShIXTank, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShIXTank

ShIXTank Member

Who invented this kit clearly doesn't know what 1,9 pvp is. It's like eating one Golden Apple after every Kill.thefunniest thing is that this kit costs only 250 points. This is unfair. A weaker player than me can take out me & my team mate (who knows how to pvp 1,9) . Maybe you can invent a more balanced kit. What i'm asking here is to heavily debuff it or even remove it. Oh, that's clearly more stronger than a Golden Apple even if this kit doesn't give absortion hearts. I'm sure about one thing: I can kill almost everyone who killed me with this kit. What i'm asking is:Is cubecraft based on PvP skills & abilities or just on a kit who costs just 250 points? - Read with attention before replying
    - ShIX.

2. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Kill them before they kill you :p

3. Zrathex

Zrathex Member

Got a subwoofer! Neightbours hate me now XD
    Players with weaker armour is able to kill people with stronger armor then that player? This only means you need to learn how to pvp :p

4. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    First of all this is not a bug. Instead this is a suggestion. Please post this here next time: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/ Personally myself, I don't think this kit is useless. I mean you do more damage to the player and the player does more damage to you. If you spam with the cannibal kit, nothing much's going to happen. The player won't take that much damage since your spamming it. With this kit, it's not broken. Even though you deal more damage to the player, you take more damage.

If you wan't to be good with this kit, strafing is the key. With the cannibal kit keep in mind, you can still lose. There's a balance between the kit.

~ Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.