Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsRipper

Jul 27, 2015
i am trying to pm 5 admins and a owner to donate it would be really easy if we had a support rank that can pm admins about stuff or if peopel have questions maybe a live chat would be hard but ingame ranks like support would be handy for allot of peopel
so when peopel do /Support they see wich support players are online and they can /pm? /tell to them for a questions and that will be red for the support so they see they have a question to solve
or /Support help so they will know who has a questions

this is just a idea of mine that would help but iknow the coding of those commands is hard
becease all of the difrent lobbies so maybe have a new lobby where peopel can go to to see wich support players are?

sanor9000

Jul 21, 2016
plis, do the previous discount, I am in Argentina and I get very expensive diamond range (the range you want to buy me) put the discount was worth 52 dollars when :(((

B

Britney Spears

There is no sale anymore , if you want to purchase a rank; it's without a discount. Sales happen on special occasions like during the summer , or at halloween etc. The rank sale is over so you'll just have to be patient and wait until there's a new sale.

Also ,this thread was made one year ago , please don't reply on threads older than 14 days. It's considered as necroposting which is not allowed on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom