Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frats

Nov 1, 2015
Hey guys!
First of all, I'm a new user, so if you would like, leave me a welcome pm! :). Second of all, which one do you like better? Super mario or Minecraft? Lots of my MC friends are constantly saying that they like Super Mario more than Minecraft so I was just wondering which one you guys liked better. Personally, I still love Mario more even though I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years. Anyways heres the link to the site that inspired this post, feel free to vote if you would like! www.grind.xyz

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
:cube_light:Welcome to the forums :)
I used to be the biggest Super Mario fan in the world, but now it seems as though they've milked it to the point where the word 'new' means 'here's another game that's basically the same as the last one'.
-New super mario
-New super mario Wii
-New super mario 2
-New super mario U
-New super Luigi
-Mario 3D land
-Mario 3D world
I still love Super Mario Sunshine and that will probably always be my favorite Mario game, but it seems as though every 'new' game that they release now is just the old one with a new yet familiar power up, a different coloured Toad to play as and the same boss fights with a different coat of paint. How many times have we seen Bowser fall in the same pit of lava due to his own foolishness and leaving the switch to the bridge in the open, or have had to stomp on Bowser Jr until he hides in his shell, where we have to jump over it? I still like the franchise, but I probably won't ever buy a Mario game again unless it's either Super Mario Sunshine 2, Super Mario Galaxy 3 or another free-roam game like Super Mario 64.

As for which game is better, well that just isn't even fair, lol. You can do literally anything in Minecraft, including play Super Mario via mods. Also, even some of the older Mario titles have prices comparable to the latest releases, I.E. New Super Mario bros costs around £30, only £5 cheaper than Mario 3D world, and this is a game that came out almost 10 years ago. I'm sure there are others that agree with me when I say that Super Mario's older titles are much better than the more recent ones. That being said, the Super Mario Maker game seems pretty interesting, perhaps I'll buy that some time.

Frats

Nov 1, 2015
:cube_light:Welcome to the forums :)
I used to be the biggest Super Mario fan in the world, but now it seems as though they've milked it to the point where the word 'new' means 'here's another game that's basically the same as the last one'.
-New super mario
-New super mario Wii
-New super mario 2
-New super mario U
-New super Luigi
-Mario 3D land
-Mario 3D world
I still love Super Mario Sunshine and that will probably always be my favorite Mario game, but it seems as though every 'new' game that they release now is just the old one with a new yet familiar power up, a different coloured Toad to play as and the same boss fights with a different coat of paint. How many times have we seen Bowser fall in the same pit of lava due to his own foolishness and leaving the switch to the bridge in the open, or have had to stomp on Bowser Jr until he hides in his shell, where we have to jump over it? I still like the franchise, but I probably won't ever buy a Mario game again unless it's either Super Mario Sunshine 2, Super Mario Galaxy 3 or another free-roam game like Super Mario 64.

As for which game is better, well that just isn't even fair, lol. You can do literally anything in Minecraft, including play Super Mario via mods. Also, even some of the older Mario titles have prices comparable to the latest releases, I.E. New Super Mario bros costs around £30, only £5 cheaper than Mario 3D world, and this is a game that came out almost 10 years ago. I'm sure there are others that agree with me when I say that Super Mario's older titles are much better than the more recent ones. That being said, the Super Mario Maker game seems pretty interesting, perhaps I'll buy that some time.
Ya I agree, Mario is still really fun to play though :).

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.