Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBugger20

May 10, 2015
English:
I'm very angry with server beacuse me and my friends do a map this map it's Cream Land. Whene we send this map they said it's very wel... and now they do a map (Sundae) and they put and say they do by server it isn't the true.
Pleas do something to this, for exemple put this hastag: #SundaeNoCreamLandYes

Vote if you like to put Cream Land
:mad:
Español:
Estoy muy enfadado con el server. Yo y mis amigos hizimos un mapa (Cream Land) (lo podeis ver ) nos dijeron que les gusto mucho pero ahora han echo un y dicen q encima es suyo
Porfavor haced algo como por ejemplo poned el hastag: #SundaeNoCreamLandYes

Votad sí, si creis q tienen que poner CreamLand
:mad:

Tomve_Matz

Jun 15, 2014
Slimopolis
No quiero decir eso, pero puede ser sospecha, igual debieron hacerlo mas rapido (en el caso que no lo hubieran copiado) de todos modos el mapa ya fue agregado y no se puede hacer nada

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I just want to clear everything up as I was the Admin that said the small islands was good. Also, I don't compliment many map submissions, I was just showing appreciation for what you made. However, that does not give you a license to start hate threads with: "#SundaeNoCreamLandYes"

The Sundae map was finished on March the 1st (2 and a half months before your submission) as you can see clearly on top of the attachment/picture. A lot of these maps that we have released been sitting around for a few months.
http://gyazo.com/c45e63134a75b9791e5d0ba036208ecc

The map was originally from this https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/skywars-map-submission.22901/
Submitted on 17th February, which me and another builder revamped. Don't ever accuse us of copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom