Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Summer Update - Week 2.jpg

Hello CubeCrafters!

Yesterday, we did another stream for the good of Mind, a charity supporting people who have mental health issues. We've currently raised a huge £3500 of our target. If you wish to help us reach our goal of £20,000 please visit https://www.justgiving.com/ccgn/. Every little bit helps, as we don't make any money from this, as 100% of donations on this website go towards mind!
Here at CubeCraft we care about our community, and we know lots of people who are part of the community that have suffered from mental health issues. We're here to make sure that no-one feels alone, and people get the support they need.
We would like to give a shoutout to the people who have currently donated to Mind, though our donation page:
- SevereW
- Karl C
- Matt

If you would like a shoutout donate on our donation page, listed above.
Thanks for all the support so far.

mind-png.51565

Also, we have a new game to announce...

Build Wars.jpg

BuildingChar.png

BuildWars is a competitive building game that has recently been highly requested throughout our community.
The objective of the game is to build a creation that matches the given theme. You have 5 minutes to build it and after this time has run out, you get to vote on who's creation you think is best!
I would also like to announce that there is a new language system build into the BuildWars plugin, translating some of the basic messages, so that not everything is English. I would like to especially thank @Tacosbefriends @TheAdventurerMM and @Compulsivo for translating everything into Dutch and Spanish. We also support pirate as a language for some of the themes and messages. If you wish try it out feel free! Your language is determined by the language that you have set in your Minecraft client!
There are over 100 themes and tons of customisable features for entities, particle effects, day time and weather.

Here are some epic pictures of the maps that the builders have worked hard on making!

The buildwars lobby:
That volcano is like dinomyte
Lobby-1.png
Lobby.png

The buildwars waiting lobby:
We ran out of really uni-corny puns
Unicorn.png

The arena map:
Does anyone actually read these puns?
Arena.png

Construction map:
She came in like a wrecking ball
Construction.png

Renders by @ThijsBeertje .

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Aye, sounds like a lot of work went into this, with the many themes and everything. Thanks :) Hope everybody enjoys, I doubt I'll be playing it though as I currently hold the title as the worst builder of all time.

Reactions: Efcluke94

iSpookz

Jun 30, 2015
Wales, UK
I read the puns! Also, amazing what you're doing for charity. It's good something as big as CCGN is sharing there success with others.

Reactions: Efcluke94

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
All these updates... starting too feel bad bc staff is putting in so much work :D Thank you!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom