Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
It would be a good idea if CubeCraft release a summer cages pack for this year summer, in addition to the summer bundle (just like they did on 2019).
Lately the loot have been very beautiful and it looks so realistic, so everyone would enjoy these cages. @Story 💛
The summer cages pack will consist on 3 summer related cages, these are entities cages (not blocks cages), and the pack will cost 310 minecoins.

If you are unsure or disagree please write down why you have this opinion.
Every time I kill somebody in skywars I’m just amazed with the grave designs... I don’t know if they’re old or new but they’re amazing.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Is the goal of the pack to be more cost effective for people who only want cages or just to get more cages in general?

For the Summer bundle we are planning to add more cages, as that was a major complaint of the spring bundle 2021. Would this be ideal for you guys or do you still prefer the cages were a separate pack?

Atol

Feb 20, 2021
Since they are working on achivement and challenge and the ability to earn loot without paying, maybe they could add summer loot like cages as possible free loot to earn.

Atol

Feb 20, 2021
Is the goal of the pack to be more cost effective for people who only want cages or just to get more cages in general?

For the Summer bundle we are planning to add more cages, as that was a major complaint of the spring bundle 2021. Would this be ideal for you guys or do you still prefer the cages were a separate pack?
Tbh I did like the standard glass cages in the previous summer bundle. Like the animated color changing ones. I wonder if you guys could still make cages like this

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020

For people who want cages, because the new designs you are using on the loot is so pretty, colorful and realistic! I’m in love with the new loot and I’m pretty sure people will love a summer cages pack! 💗 (entities cages lol)
I would prefer a separate cages pack just like cubecraft did on 2019, and the summer bundle 2021 have 1 or 2 cages

Attachments

• CAB99E1E-7ADD-400A-8AC8-7DFCAF03113A.jpeg
    CAB99E1E-7ADD-400A-8AC8-7DFCAF03113A.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 286
  • Disagree
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
Tbh I did like the standard glass cages in the previous summer bundle. Like the animated color changing ones. I wonder if you guys could still make cages like this
I think they shouldn’t have to make these cages, they now makes animated cages which are really amazing and something very new to all bedrock servers, now you don’t need animated blocks cages if you can have an animated entity cage!

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
For people who want cages, because the new designs you are using on the loot is so pretty, colorful and realistic! I’m in love with the new loot and I’m pretty sure people will love a summer cages pack! 💗 (entities cages lol)
I would prefer a separate cages pack just like cubecraft did on 2019, and the summer bundle 2021 have 1 or 2 cages
@Wave Master6982 is just a hater without arguments, reacted with disagree and don’t even explain why 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
@Wave Master6982 is just a hater without arguments, reacted with disagree and don’t even explain why 🤨
OH I’m a hater now because I don’t agree with you. I almost always leave an opinion on a thread. I just didn’t want to at that time. Saying I’m a hater just because I don’t like a suggestion is pretty rude. You could ask me to explain why and I will.

I would prefer bundles would have cages because I really don’t want 2 buy to packs just to get all when I could get one. Also it’s more cost effective too.

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
OH I’m a hater now because I don’t agree with you. I almost always leave an opinion on a thread. I just didn’t want to at that time. Saying I’m a hater just because I don’t like a suggestion is pretty rude. You could ask me to explain why and I will.

I would prefer bundles would have cages because I really don’t want 2 buy to packs just to get all when I could get one. Also it’s more cost effective too.
First I said on the thread that you must put why you have that opinion if you disagree and you never did, and why is more cost effective? A pack with 3 entities cages normally cost 830 minecoins (that’s a lot) and this one will cost 310 minecoins or even 490

Reactions: Hedi890
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
Top Bottom