Votes: 1 100.0%
  • we are trying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamad

Oct 6, 2014
I think it would be a good idea if u add stuff that can be bought from the shop, and stuff that can be sold. I think it would be a good idea for everyone to be able to sell anything the want to sell and for selling whatever you want to sell the server gives you points depending on the item and its quantity. I would really like a user shop: people post what they want to sell and for what and everyone gets to scroll down the list of the things people are selling and if I want to buy something I press buy and the things swap fro what u wanted to buy and what you are buying it for. and like auctions each player gets to host their own auction and who ever bets what the seller wants the seller just clicks on the user name and chooses to sell it to them. and please make the possibility for more than just 4 people to be on one island. and please add visiting so players can visit other players islands without loosing their island.
Thank you for reading my suggestions. - Enderman_hamad

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well, this was hard to read. Nevertheless, the skyblock shop is limited at this moment due to the amounts of lag caused by stuff like unmanned islands and such. I think that they will extend the shop as soon as they can did a way to stop lag. @Tacosbefriends lawck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom