1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions for Skyblock Server

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by issy5764, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. issy5764

issy5764 Member

Hey! Issy5764 here! I just have a few suggestions for the Skyblock server, if you wouldn't mind :) And feel free to reply with more suggestions :D

1) Island Chat- This is where you have the ability of chatting to your island, and not having to chat to the whole skyblock server. It's annoying to message each player on your island because then you have to type so much! And /r gets pretty annoying, don't you think? Here you just have to type in one basic command, and wellah! You are chatting to all of the players on your island, and only just them :p

2) Right-clicking obsidian- Don't you just hate it when your generator turns into obsidian all of a sudden? Then you have to re-create your island and start all over :( It's quite annoying to most players. I once had this AMAZING island, and then all of a sudden my cobble generator broke :3 I got so mad! So, as I've seen on a select few other servers, when your generator suddenly creates obsidian, you don't even have to worry! All you have to do is right-click it, and it fixes your generator so you don't have to start over!

3) Skyblock Shop- Most players agree with me, it's boring with cobble and dirt all the time. We need some spices. And no, I don't mean cooking spices. I mean new blocks sold in a shop (Ha that ryhmed :p). The you could sell that boring old cobble, get some money, and buy new things like quartz and stuff to make your island prettier.

4) Big trees to stop spawning- I know some people may think it's a horrible idea, but these HUGE trees keep spawning on my islands and I can't reach the top! I have to make a tower just to get rid of it. Well, it's just an idea.

5) Chat-mods- I don't know about you, but I HATE spammers. They won't shut up, and I start giving people warnings for it. I'm a Guide on another server, so I mute people a lot. But here I'm not, and it just annoys the crap out of me that people are using full caps and spamming my chat. Maybe hire a few people? That would me a lot :)

Well, I hope you enjoy some of my ideas and take them into consideration :D
    -issy5764

2. Jinjo

Jinjo Member

box cleaner
    1st one you can just copy + paste or keybind it?
    2nd you can right click it with the bucket? (only if it is new)
    3rd Skyblock shop is in development as there are more important updates :/
    4th big trees are amazing as they give lots of wood + saplings and the fix for your problem just destroy the middle and then go up that?.
    5th We still haven't implemented the Mute plugin and I can't wait till they do. If you get some proof or screenshots you can post them in forums with 4 warning and final warning (the warning must be visible preferably).
    But thank you very much for your views :) if you need any other help PM me or post it on the forums :)

3. hppavilion1

hppavilion1 Member

Good idea. Buckets. Meh, but developing. Yay big trees. Willing to help, but not asking, so my chances can't bottom out like when people ask.

4. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

Love is the island chat idea, its one of those things, that would make life alot easier. And yeah I think jinjo pretty much covered it.

My Suggestions

• Maybe have warps in skyblock, with points of interest/cool creations/helpful structures such as public enchanting table, etc.
    • The ability to tpa to players
    • The ability to join or create more than 1 island - if your donator (as a perk)

hppavilion1 and awesomepingu2005 like this.
  5. kewlkat227

kewlkat227 Member

Another Suggestion

The ability to be able to be able to spectate anothers island like fly around it but invisible and you cant do anything.
    idk just think that would be cool

6. waryepicroblox

waryepicroblox Member

welllll I already have an enchantment

7. awesomepingu2005

awesomepingu2005 Member

Working as a fisher penguin in da CRAZY LQND :S
    Home Page:
    yea it should be

stone - 1 island
    iron - 2 islands
    lapiz - 3 islands
    gold - 3 islands also (too OP then)
    diamond - 4 islands
    Emerald - 5 island

and also staff should have up to 10 islands (matters what Staff Rank they are?)

8. awesomepingu2005

awesomepingu2005 Member

Home Page:
    My sugestion!

• Enchanting table at spawn - because not many people have enchanting tables and it is unfair to the poeple who don't because the people who do have better equipment
    • New trading system - because when people wanna trade the items always get stolen or they don't do a fair trade. so i think they should add a plugin where you can type /trade <playername> and the player can either type /trade accept or /trade decline. And then it will bring up another inventory with your stuff on one side with a box to put the your stuff in which you are gonna trade. kinda like runescape. I used it on my survival server with my friends from school about 20 played with me and they kept stealing so I implemented it into my server :D
    so that is my suggestion hope you liked them :D

awesomepingu2005 OUT! PEACE!!

9. kewlkat227

kewlkat227 Member

The point of skyblock is to have a good island why would you make more than 1

10. Jinjo

Jinjo Member

box cleaner
    5 islands is a bit too many probably 1 for stone 2 for iron + lapiz then 2 for gold + diamond also 3 for emerald (and 5 for staff xD ).
    The enchanting table is in the new spawn :) then the trading system for skyblock will be implemented ASAP :D but something that has been put in are chambers for players to trade ( thank you @Efcluke94 and @musemat :). Me and Efcluke94 have seen a server with a quite adept trading system that I for one would love to be implemented :D but we have to wait for bukkit to update for all these updates :(

11. Jinjo

Jinjo Member

box cleaner
    Well I have a poisonous Potato :3 I'd like to see you top that.

12. kewlkat227

kewlkat227 Member

#oookillem

13. TheCircleOfFire

TheCircleOfFire Member

Ok yes i love the idea to tpa to someone that would be epic and I would say like donors should get more than 1 island but if that happens how will you know what island you will tp to
    will there be like /is 1 /is 2 etc?

14. Jinjo

Jinjo Member

box cleaner
    Probably just like the creative server /is:2

15. TheCircleOfFire

TheCircleOfFire Member

I hope that comes out soon because i want a jungle biome and get CATS!!!!!!!

16. awesomepingu2005

awesomepingu2005 Member

Home Page:
    i alredy have a cat
    2 acctually

17. TheCircleOfFire

TheCircleOfFire Member

Nice spelling and I know i saw the other thread.

18. ModernRevolution

ModernRevolution Member

qυєєи
    lol your thread about naming your cats xD

19. ma_man321

ma_man321 Member

Stuff
    Well whenever I play I listen to epic music that's why I get epic islands no matter in irl or in the game

20. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    They should add unsmelted clay to the shop. Adding that one block allows you to have bricks, flowerpots, hardened clay, and stained clay. Another nice addition would be lapis lazuli and cocoa beans. Both are used as dyes and cocoa is for cookies. In 1.8, lapis lazuli is required for enchanting, which will be kind of a big deal if none of the users can use their enchantment tables. I also think netherrack should be sold instead of netherbrick, just because it can be made into netherbrick and would allow for some variation in blocks. Nothing makes me happier than seeing I can make something because of my available resources, and nothing makes me sadder to see I can't make something due to one little item missing from the equation. For instance, I can't make flower pots to use as cups for a seating area. That kinda sucks. :C

tl;dr version: I'd like for clay, lapis, and cocoa beans to be added to the shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.