Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yourcace

Aug 28, 2015
Here are the few suggestions I have.
These suggestions are for the new game mode that was recently implemented, lucky island.

1) Wizard Kit
The wizard kit would basically be a new kit added. The kit basically give a totally random wand when the player spawns in. It could be a really useful wand (e.g. TNT wand) or a wand that's a bit more useless (e.g. Slime wand). What makes this kit interesting is that it gives a random wand and the player depends on luck to get a good one, which is amazing since luck is a big component of lucky island but the fact that it makes the player spawn with a randomly selected wand may be a difficult kit to create for the developers.

2) Wand of Starvation
The starvation wand is a really simple wand. When right clicked, the wand would spawn a 3x3 area full of cakes on the ground. It can be recharged at each 60 seconds or anytime that suits the needs of the server and the developers.

3) Wand of the builder
For the builders wand I have two ideas. - The first one would be that the builder wand would summon 32 stonebrick blocks when right clicked and can be recharged every minute.
- The other idea I had for the wand would be that when it would be right clicked, the wand would summon a bridge starting at the feet of the player and towards the pointed (by the player) direction. My plan was to make it a 1x1x16 long bridge but again I think at the developers and the shield wand. The shield wand basically creates a sphere of leaf. So I think the server might be using WE to summon these sphere. If it indeed does, it would be a bit hard to create this kit using the second option.

4) The wand of Mist
The plan that I have for this special wand is that when it would be right clicked, it would give the blindness as well as nausea effect to the player in proximity of the summoner. It would be a wand that could help in a lot of combat situation and more.

5) Wand of the Knight
The wand of the knight would give a nice advantage to players. Basically, when right clicked, the wand would give a horse with saddle. This will allow the players to be a bit more intimidating as well as combat effective but again, it could be a bit more risky to use since the target is big meaning archers will tend to aim for you.

6) Wand of Radagast
The wand of Radagast would give a nice boost to the players that may summon it. When right clicked, it would provide the players with bones, steaks and would spawn a wolf (or two wolves depending on the developpers choice).

Well here are my suggestion. I basically took a bit of my time to write all of this to you guys and I would like you to know that I am very flexible with my ideas meaning that if you want to bring any change to the ideas I posted, I wouldn't be offended at all, since I am only here to suggest and enjoy the server.
I find my ideas kinda creative and cool and I understand that some of them might be too hard to realize or not realizable.
Thank you for reading and don't be shy to criticize my ideas. If you like my ideas, please let me know and don't forget that I thank you for your time. ~ yourcace

Reactions: Carlozzito

King_FTW

Apr 9, 2015
Where you are not at
+1 for the suggestions they may just add for the wizard kit a dark blue leather chestplate. Anyway these suggestions are good for the kits :)

- King_FTW a.k.a. Lukas -

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
These are nice suggestions and could add something to Lucky Islands although they have to be tweaked a little, I think that starting with a TNT wand would be a little too overpowered. Plus this game has (like you said) been recently implemented so I assume they won't change it, except for when there's a building mistake or something like that. They seem rather okay though, wouldn't make LI worse in my opinion. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom