Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fgeto

Jun 27, 2014
Rigel_The_star Im Speechless You Are Amazing!!!! I agree!!!!!! We need To make Cubecraft Better Than Hypixel!!!
:)
Like adding guilds and all the other fun stuff hypixel has, even though I play on cubecraft 99% of the time I always feel like hypixel has a better community and is more organized.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Listen. CubeCraft NEED To make just some fun LITTLE bit of special bugs without telling it. IDK, but this will help. The YT will come back AND TEST OUT THE GLITCHES!!!! Then we can encourage them to play as players from HyPickel will think that the bug will be gone soon and why not test it quick then the players will see the pure awesomeness of ew. It is also why I bought Diamond rank!
There are many many bugs out there they have a lot to fix and I know they do fix then

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
O

1- I agree. There are maps where breaking eggs is close to impossible unless you rush at the start of the game. maybe even add respawn time.

Don't add respawn time, I don't want to copy Hypixel.

2- I don't play speed mode so I don't have an opinion about this.

Ok.

3- I don't see any need at that. Emeralds are shitty and nobody uses them. Maybe a good change will be to lower the price for items bought with emeralds. Or make the emeralds generate quicker.

Ok, but im just saying it can't do any harm.

4- Punch 1 is OP enough. Punch II would make the game chaos and there wont be any pvp just bowspam, AND there is already enough bowspam with punch I

Ok, people have different onions so thats fine.

5- You're saying that it's a good way to kill diamond players, but you didn't think that the diamond players would easily get it too if they got full diamond, and it will be more effective when they have it. So. bad idea.

I did think about that, and it doesn't really matter. Because most of the people who have the bow will have diamond armor already. So its not like diamond armor players have an advantage with the bow because EVERYONE has access to it. The point of adding it is so that there is a bow that exists that can do some harm to players with full diamond armor. And if its TO OP on player without diamond armor you can just add a plugin that makes it only do damage to players that have a piece of diamond armor on.

6-Great idea. I can't think of something more satisfying than killing the full diamond player that camps mid and get his diamonds.

Now I didn't say you would get the gear from people, just the tokens.

7-Broken. People with elytra could easily escape from anything.

Its not as broken as it sounds, you can only fly to places that are below your elevation. And you can even have it disabled on some maps. Plus, there is a catch, you can't have a chestplate when wearing it.

8.I don't think this needs an explanation. Just too OP.

I can't be the only one getting sick of having to carry around three sets of armor constantly.

The enchanting idea is pretty stupid. Knockback and fire aspect are way too OP, and the sharp II is too OP for normal mode. And in OP mode its pointless because the swords already have sharpness II.

Yea, Im thinking about either deleting the idea or improving it.

Great post btw. this game does need a change.

TmoneyCraft

Apr 22, 2017
Exactly I think they have stolen our egg wars and we should get them back by copying there murder mystery

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Exactly I think they have stolen our egg wars and we should get them back by copying there murder mystery
We should not copy their murder mystery. Also its not even hypixel that made murder mystery.
Is it true that we lost players to Hypixel? Yes, the other day i checked and 40.000+ were on Hypixel while only 8.000 were on Cubecraft. But we should only improve our eggwars and some other games, not steal a game from any server.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Again as I've said multiple times
Hypixel has copied that game along with bedwars but neither of them were from Cubecraft

Murder was originated from a server named partyzone
Bedwars isn't a copy of eggwars it is copy of well Bedwars which originated from a German server which I am not even going to try to tell you the name because I can barely pronounce it let alone spell it

Also that German server didn't steal it from Cubecraft either it came first

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I think adding a Power X bow would break the game because with a Power V Bow you one hit them. So they would be useless and too overpowerd. And Yeah you're right. Hypixel is stealing bedwars as example they only Did changed the name and the most things are the same (like you need to protect your bed) That's Then your egg. (You have villagers to buy stuff) also the same on cubecraft. (You have the same recources But they removed gold and replaced gold as iron and iron as a brick) as example: iron gold diamond emerald.

Reactions: 0ffense

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I think adding a Power X bow would break the game because with a Power V Bow you one hit them. So they would be useless and too overpowerd. And Yeah you're right. Hypixel is stealing bedwars as example they only Did changed the name and the most things are the same (like you need to protect your bed) That's Then your egg. (You have villagers to buy stuff) also the same on cubecraft. (You have the same recources But they removed gold and replaced gold as iron and iron as a brick) as example: iron gold diamond emerald.

We could just add a plugin that makes the power X bow only do damage to players who have half a set of diamond armor on or more. In fact I'll edit the thread to say that right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsDavey_
Apr 26, 2017
One thing that would make your server so much better was if you realized that Space is the most popular map on Eggwars and you made it actually pop up more than once every half hour. You see maps like Aztec that come up 20 time a minute but they take forever to fill up because those maps arent wanted... Space is. So could you please make it so that the Space map comes up more frequently. Thank you.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
One thing that would make your server so much better was if you realized that Space is the most popular map on Eggwars and you made it actually pop up more than once every half hour. You see maps like Aztec that come up 20 time a minute but they take forever to fill up because those maps arent wanted... Space is. So could you please make it so that the Space map comes up more frequently. Thank you.
Make a suggestion, and don't comment on an suggestion What doesn't make sense about This. But The map space might me a popular map, But cubecraft can't only show the same map many times. Not Everyone likes the map space and want to make use from the other maps :)

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation

I was thinking about suggesting this, but its just another business strategy that won't be changed. They know what maps everyone likes and which ones everyone dislikes so they make the ones you like pop up less. You know why? Cause there is an option where you can select any maps to join, only you need gold rank to use it. So they make your favorite maps pop up less to give you incentive to buy gold.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Make a suggestion, and don't comment on an suggestion What doesn't make sense about This. But The map space might me a popular map, But cubecraft can't only show the same map many times. Not Everyone likes the map space and want to make use from the other maps :)

Well it can't hurt to give me feedback in a different way. In fact I was actually requesting people to do that when this thread was first published, until i realized that they should just be making their own threads for suggestions. If they all posted their eggwars suggestions in one thread it destroys the purpose of making your own thread. But, if they do it out of their own free will its a different story because I'm not telling them to do so.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I realized something, trying to compete and destroy our competitors isn't really the best. This leads for the server to panic and rush things. I mean, instead of saying , "Let's beat hypixe- mineplex, etc they're stealing our players", we should be saying "Let's try to make this game better and the server in general better." That personally sets a better environment in the community and in the staff and developer and builder community. I do like most of your recommendations, but they're somewhat steering EggWars into a different direction. Personally, they're pretty good. Keep up the good work :p.

Sorry about the late reply, but I have thought about this for a long time now.
The problem is that Hypixel defiantly doesn't think the same way. They are wanting to compete and destroy us. I mean they literally "took our game and modified it" then they got practically over 3/4 (6,000+) of the players that used to play here. Now, we don't have to use those same tactics (not that we would get away with it...), but we could compete by making the server in general better. Thanks for the feedback on my recommendations, and steering eggwars in a different direction can't hurt as its not doing so well right now. Maybe the majority will like it a to more. And if it doesn't work out we could try something else.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom