Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Who cares about the ranks? The game-play is by far way more important than ranks. And the crazy amount of discounts is a joke, its a business strategy. What they do is put the regular price of ranks much higher than what they should be. So all of the discounts are literally just lowering the price down to what it SHOULD be in the first place which is why they are so frequent. They just do that to make you feel like you are getting a good deal.
okay now we have somebody saying that none of the owners know business
how nice

Okay
Think About The Ratio Of Players On Hypixel To Players On Cubecraft Before Bedwars Became A Big Deal
They Amount On Hypixel Were Already Less

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Yes. Why hasn't this been done already? Does Cubecraft just not want our money all of a sudden?

Speed II might make PvP a little too chaotic, especially if it's kept for eight minutes. I'm not really sure that introducing widely accessible potions is a safe plan of action, since there will be a significant portion of people who dislike it.

Its not that bad, speed II is already in a kit but the timing is only 1 minute. Plus, you lose it all if you die so eight minutes isn't entirely that bad. And if there are a lot of people who hate it then they just wont buy it.

Same as the latter statement. There will be a significant portion of people who dislike this change of gameplay mechanics, hence why it was only added to a handful of maps in the first place.

Ok I guess your right, maybe we really don't need an emerald generator on EVERY map.

Perhaps this could be a vote option from say, Emerald rank, but otherwise I am strongly against this for the aforementioned reason.

That's a fantastic idea, players should be able to vote on that. But I don't think it should be emerald rank I think you need to be at least diamond or gold. And the options could be 25%, 50%, or 75%

Would ruin the game, sorry.

Well you don't now that for sure, a lot of this is trial and error, so just implement it and if it ruins the game then delete it.

This will make players even more reliant excessive quantities of god apples in OP Eggwars.

The point of it is so that you don't have to buy extra sets of armor. And god apples cost a ton so people cant have THAT many. And if they do just bowspam them off.

Would also be a nice thing to be able to vote for, say for Obsidian+ ranks, but I do not want enchantments in ordinary games.

Ok, obsidian is a bit overkill It should be diamond at the most.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
  • Add an eight minute swiftness potion in speed egg wars that gives the player swiftness two. Which costs 25 diamonds.
  • Add a punch II bow for 32 diamonds.
  • Add a power X bow for 50 diamonds so that there is at least a bow that's SOMEWHAT effective on diamond armor because power V only does half a heart.
Maybe those could be special items. The rest of the stuff is a bit much...

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
okay now we have somebody saying that none of the owners know business
how nice

Okay
Think About The Ratio Of Players On Hypixel To Players On Cubecraft Before Bedwars Became A Big Deal
They Amount On Hypixel Were Already Less

First of all, I was stating the exact opposite which is the owners are good at business. Second of all, Im not saying lets get more players then Hypixel, Im saying lets get back all the players they stole with bedwars.

ILAVAPRESTON

Mar 28, 2016
Listen. CubeCraft NEED To make just some fun LITTLE bit of special bugs without telling it. IDK, but this will help. The YT will come back AND TEST OUT THE GLITCHES!!!! Then we can encourage them to play as players from HyPickel will think that the bug will be gone soon and why not test it quick then the players will see the pure awesomeness of ew. It is also why I bought Diamond rank!

__Slime__

Apr 9, 2017
Clearly, Hypixel has stolen a dramatic amount of players from Cubecraft with bedwars because everyone thinks its better; apart from the fact that the pack plays it. I'm pretty sure they stole around 10k players from cubecraft I THINK. Many people have tried to (including me) tell hypixel that they are plagiarizing our game idea eggwars, but that isn't exactly working. Trust me I already tried posting a thread about removing bedwars on Hypixel's forums and everyone called me selfish, plus it was locked overnight before I could even respond (go figure -_-). S lets try a different approach which is improving our eggwars game. Constructive criticism is WANTED! Here are some of my ideas that i brainstormed.

• Lower spawn invincibility down to 2.5 seconds so people can break their egg without getting helplessly punched off the map.
  • Add an eight minute swiftness potion in speed egg wars that gives the player swiftness two. Which costs 25 diamonds.
  • Add an emerald generator to every map
  • Add a power X bow for 50 diamonds so that there is at least a bow that's SOMEWHAT effective on diamond armor because power V only does half a heart.
  • When you kill a player with a sword without hitting them into the void they drop 25% of all the diamonds, emeralds, gold, and iron that they had in their inventories.
  • Add the elytra to 1.9 egg wars for 32 diamonds.
  • Give leather amour, and possibly iron armor, unbreaking III.

This next section is all about enchanting items that should be added.
  • Add an anvil for 32 diamonds
  • Add enchanting bottles that give you 1 lvl per splash buy one for 8 gold
  • sharpness II book for 8 diamonds
  • sharpness III book for 12 diamonds
  • knockback I book for 20 diamonds
  • knockback II book for 30 diamonds
  • Fire aspect I book for 15 diamonds
  • Fire aspect II book for 25 diamonds
O
Clearly, Hypixel has stolen a dramatic amount of players from Cubecraft with bedwars because everyone thinks its better; apart from the fact that the pack plays it. I'm pretty sure they stole around 10k players from cubecraft I THINK. Many people have tried to (including me) tell hypixel that they are plagiarizing our game idea eggwars, but that isn't exactly working. Trust me I already tried posting a thread about removing bedwars on Hypixel's forums and everyone called me selfish, plus it was locked overnight before I could even respond (go figure -_-). S lets try a different approach which is improving our eggwars game. Constructive criticism is WANTED! Here are some of my ideas that i brainstormed.

• Lower spawn invincibility down to 2.5 seconds so people can break their egg without getting helplessly punched off the map.
  • Add an emerald generator to every map
  • When you kill a player with a sword without hitting them into the void they drop 25% of all the diamonds, emeralds, gold, and iron that they had in their inventories.
  • Add the elytra to 1.9 egg wars for 32 diamonds.
  • Give leather amour, and possibly iron armor, unbreaking III.

This next section is all about enchanting items that should be added.
  • Add an anvil for 32 diamonds
  • Add enchanting bottles that give you 1 lvl per splash buy one for 8 gold
  • sharpness II book for 8 diamonds
  • sharpness III book for 12 diamonds
  • knockback I book for 20 diamonds
  • knockback II book for 30 diamonds
  • Fire aspect I book for 15 diamonds
  • Fire aspect II book for 25 diamonds

1- I agree. There are maps where breaking eggs is close to impossible unless you rush at the start of the game. maybe even add respawn time.
2- I don't play speed mode so I don't have an opinion about this.
3- I don't see any need at that. Emeralds are shitty and nobody uses them. Maybe a good change will be to lower the price for items bought with emeralds. Or make the emeralds generate quicker.
4- Punch 1 is OP enough. Punch II would make the game chaos and there wont be any pvp just bowspam, AND there is already enough bowspam with punch I.
5- You're saying that it's a good way to kill diamond players, but you didn't think that the diamond players would easily get it too if they got full diamond, and it will be more effective when they have it. So. bad idea.
6-Great idea. I can't think of something more satisfying than killing the full diamond player that camps mid and get his diamonds.
7-Broken. People with elytra could easily escape from anything.
8.I don't think this needs an explanation. Just too OP.

The enchanting idea is pretty stupid. Knockback and fire aspect are way too OP, and the sharp II is too OP for normal mode. And in OP mode its pointless because the swords already have sharpness II.

Great post btw. this game does need a change.

Reactions: 0ffense

fgeto

Jun 27, 2014
Even though I don't agree with a lot of what you said like the speed pots
but the title lmfao!!! you're throwing shade like its sunny !

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom