Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Lower spawn invincibility down to 2.5 seconds so people can break their egg without getting helplessly punched off the map.
Yes. Why hasn't this been done already? Does Cubecraft just not want our money all of a sudden?

Add an eight minute swiftness potion in speed egg wars that gives the player swiftness two. Which costs 25 diamonds.
Speed II might make PvP a little too chaotic, especially if it's kept for eight minutes. I'm not really sure that introducing widely accessible potions is a safe plan of action, since there will be a significant portion of people who dislike it.

Add an emerald generator to every map
Same as the latter statement. There will be a significant portion of people who dislike this change of gameplay mechanics, hence why it was only added to a handful of maps in the first place.

When you kill a player with a sword without hitting them into the void they drop 25% of all the diamonds, emeralds, gold, and iron that they had in their inventories.
Perhaps this could be a vote option from say, Emerald rank, but otherwise I am strongly against this for the aforementioned reason.

Add the elytra to 1.9 egg wars for 32 diamonds.
Would ruin the game, sorry.

Give leather amour, and possibly iron armor, unbreaking III.
This will make players even more reliant excessive quantities of god apples in OP Eggwars.

This next section is all about enchanting items that should be added.
  • Add an anvil for 32 diamonds
  • Add enchanting bottles that give you 1 lvl per splash buy one for 8 gold
  • sharpness II book for 8 diamonds
  • sharpness III book for 12 diamonds
  • knockback I book for 20 diamonds
  • knockback II book for 30 diamonds
  • Fire aspect I book for 15 diamonds
  • Fire aspect II book for 25 diamonds
Would also be a nice thing to be able to vote for, say for Obsidian+ ranks, but I do not want enchantments in ordinary games.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No, because this adds a whole new dimension to eggwars gameplay, and will take away from the currently balanced gameplay mechanics. This will make it much harder to kill players, and also make camping impossible. Camping, bow spamming, aggressive plays, etc. are all good playing styles that keep this game as dynamic as it is, and to remove any one would harm the gameplay.
How is camping remotely good for gameplay? It's so boring, If youre playing in OP just pearl. If normal then bring a friend and some shields to help you build. Camping has no positive effects, other than maybe people delaying their losses.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
How is camping remotely good for gameplay? It's so boring, If youre playing in OP just pearl. If normal then bring a friend and some shields to help you build. Camping has no positive effects, other than maybe people delaying their losses.

Actually, although I never camp hardcore, camping at base is a legitimate strategy. I have won a lot of games of eggwars, including some non-op games where I was completely solo from the start, on a team map. I basically waited until everyone else's eggs were down and most other teams have been reduced to 1 - 2 people, and only then did I start getting aggressive, and I won because I had the best gear from sitting at the generators the entire game. However, you do have to rush mid at the start, so it is not completely camping. I was also careful never to show that I was afraid of anyone, so I left my bridge intact. You have to be very careful.

Also, camping can be a good way to wait out the game and let others fight while you gain gear. There is nothing wrong with it. The one thing that people have to know, however, is when you must stop camping. In one of my solo games on team maps, I camped a bit in the beginning, and then a team came to my island to kill my egg, I took revenge and killed their team, because I had a gear advantage. By that time, only a team of campers, red, still had all 3 players and their egg, none of the others had an egg or a full team, so I hunted them down 1 by 1 and killed them all. During this time was when red should have stopped camping. And if they did, they would have outgeared me and destroyed me, winning the game without taking a scratch. It was only because I camped at mid for a while and they took very long to come out of hiding that I eventually beat them in a 1v3. Note that in the end, bow spamming and camping mid for notch apples saved my life, proving that both are valid strategies as well.

Each eggwars strategy, big and small, have their own use. A good player will execute each strategy when it is fitting to do so. Even things like camping, bow spamming, rushing without any gear, 1.8 spam, are all valid strategies when used at the right time.

Chromitox

May 1, 2016
I think the power x bow should be about 96 diamonds (a stack and a half) because people can get 50 diamonds in 2 minutes and 5 seconds (i did the math) with a level 3 diamond generator. The spawn invincibility decrease is pretty good, since respawned players almost kill me with me not being able to fight back. An elytra would be a bad idea, since people can just fly over to other islands. I think Punch 1 bow is enough, we don't need punch 2. 8 minutes speed two potion is good. I don't think the enchanting system would work out, it just seems pretty bad. I think the emerald generator on specific maps is fine enough, it's not needed on every single map. Those are my responses. The responses to every idea are all scattered around, but I still responded to every idea you had. Feel free to leave me feedback on my responses! :D
I defiantly agree with you. With level 3 diamond gens, you can get 50 diamonds really quick. Also yes, I agree punch 1 is good enough. Punch 2 would just me too crazy.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
-snip-

Each eggwars strategy, big and small, have their own use. A good player will execute each strategy when it is fitting to do so. Even things like camping, bow spamming, rushing without any gear, 1.8 spam, are all valid strategies when used at the right time.

But that's really quasi-camping. The real campers are people who get max gear but have intention of ever leaving their base. Even when it's just them and you they sit around doing nothing.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
But that's really quasi-camping. The real campers are people who get max gear but have intention of ever leaving their base. Even when it's just them and you they sit around doing nothing.

The problem is, even that little bit of camping would be way too hard to do if elytras were added into the game. Camping is already pretty hard to do right (A team I met yesterday certainly did not do it correctly). If elytras are added, in the later stages of every game, having islands floating over the void is rather pointless, as players can pretty much go wherever they want. Also, elytras make it harder for the anti-cheat to detect fly hacking.

The author also mentioned adding a punch 2 bow, and that is just ludicrous. I'm well practiced enough that as long as I have arrows and food and elytra durability, I can stay in the air forever without landing. If I wanted, there could be a team of 10 trying to catch me, but they will be forced to wait for around 7 minutes for my elytra durability to run out, and that is only assuming I have no backups. Even with a punch 1 bow, however, I can still stay in the air pretty long.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The problem is, even that little bit of camping would be way too hard to do if elytras were added into the game. Camping is already pretty hard to do right (A team I met yesterday certainly did not do it correctly). If elytras are added, in the later stages of every game, having islands floating over the void is rather pointless, as players can pretty much go wherever they want. Also, elytras make it harder for the anti-cheat to detect fly hacking.

The author also mentioned adding a punch 2 bow, and that is just ludicrous. I'm well practiced enough that as long as I have arrows and food and elytra durability, I can stay in the air forever without landing. If I wanted, there could be a team of 10 trying to catch me, but they will be forced to wait for around 7 minutes for my elytra durability to run out, and that is only assuming I have no backups. Even with a punch 1 bow, however, I can still stay in the air pretty long.

There isn't such a thing as doing camping right. If all you're doing is staying at your base to have access to a shop then you're not camping, you're getting geared up. The real campers are the people who stay at their base with no intention of ever leaving. They build a castle or a giant dick or whatever and basically try to win by waiting until you quit.

And don't get me wrong I'm 100% against a punch II bow, and skeptical about the idea of adding an elytra. The only way I'd be for adding an elytra is both at a high cost and starting with a low durability.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
There isn't such a thing as doing camping right. If all you're doing is staying at your base to have access to a shop then you're not camping, you're getting geared up. The real campers are the people who stay at their base with no intention of ever leaving. They build a castle or a giant dick or whatever and basically try to win by waiting until you quit.

And don't get me wrong I'm 100% against a punch II bow, and skeptical about the idea of adding an elytra. The only way I'd be for adding an elytra is both at a high cost and starting with a low durability.
What if the elytra has only 30 of durability (That should be about one flight) for 50 diamonds in OP, and 96 in Normal mode (64 Diamonds in one slot and 32 in another).
Also the elytra would help to get over to the campers easily, just like the EnderPearl but can be a bit easier than an enderpearl.
I like the elytra idea, now that Hypixel doesn't have it (Yet), and that it's pretty useful and fun to use, plus if you want to repair it, its easy to do, as you can just buy 2 or more and combine them together in your inventory crafting.

Reactions: Avocado Pie

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
What if the elytra has only 30 of durability (That should be about one flight) for 50 diamonds in OP, and 96 in Normal mode (64 Diamonds in one slot and 32 in another).
Also the elytra would help to get over to the campers easily, just like the EnderPearl but can be a bit easier than an enderpearl.
I like the elytra idea, now that Hypixel doesn't have it (Yet), and that it's pretty useful and fun to use, plus if you want to repair it, its easy to do, as you can just buy 2 or more and combine them together in your inventory crafting.
If this was to be implemented, the elytra should cost a lot more, and you should also be able to buy fireworks for 20 gold each on op and 32 god on normal, the elytra should definitely be disabled on hardcore.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think the main thing egg wars needs is a way for players to kick people for hacking. I've never seen a mod or admin in game, and there are hackers in at least a third of the games. If there was a system where, for example, if people from three different teams all said a person was hacking, they got kicked, I think we could greatly decrease the number of hackers.
my friend
there is Sentinel to ban Thy Hackers
I Hate Hypixel Like It was A Devil So I Think We should Copy One of their Games Like Murder
Umm
They Didn't Come Up With The Concept For Murder Either
That 1 Is Fair To Call Them Out On
Except Eggwars Isn't Fair To Call Them Out On Because Well Cubecraft Didn't Come Up With The Idea Either

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
If this was to be implemented, the elytra should cost a lot more, and you should also be able to buy fireworks for 20 gold each on op and 32 god on normal, the elytra should definitely be disabled on hardcore.
Ok, that sounds good. I would just really like the Elytra to be added as it is really cool and could work really well.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
You do realise that Cube's ranks are more costly than Hypixel and Hypixel has more discounts than Cube!

Who cares about the ranks? The game-play is by far way more important than ranks. And the crazy amount of discounts is a joke, its a business strategy. What they do is put the regular price of ranks much higher than what they should be. So all of the discounts are literally just lowering the price down to what it SHOULD be in the first place which is why they are so frequent. They just do that to make you feel like you are getting a good deal.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I think the main thing egg wars needs is a way for players to kick people for hacking. I've never seen a mod or admin in game, and there are hackers in at least a third of the games. If there was a system where, for example, if people from three different teams all said a person was hacking, they got kicked, I think we could greatly decrease the number of hackers.

That is a completely different problem at hand but you are right about hackers being part of the problem. This is just not the place to be full out arguing about the anticheat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom