Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JammPaul

Jul 14, 2015
Ecuador
hello thank you for answering the post , I would like to know how I won the mod ?
for indeed here are many hackers who are Spanish and also warn not understand if you recorded it would be difficult to know whether or not hack would suggest this:
mods monitor in different minigames cubecraft and when someone report some hack put it rapidly in review, and so will know if hack or not, if he refuses to get it checked could warn you will be banned and if they agree to revicion skype would have to ask her to also make a video and screen sharing mode ask those who are reviewed the .minecraft entering the folder and see if they have some kind of illegal adulteration .
That would be my suggestion to exterminate cubecraft hackers .
Thank you for your attention and offered to continue working to maintain cubecraft .

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
I think he is trying to say that there should be more mods monitoring each game so hackers can be caught.

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
exact the hackers must be captured immediately
We can't have mods monitoring each and every game as its not needed that's why players such as us are here to help capture them, you can report them on the forums providing video evidence.

JammPaul

Jul 14, 2015
Ecuador
but lose and video tests in many cases can not be verified whether they are hackers, or so I suggested that way to catch hackers

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
You've got to realise hiring mods that are trust worthy and the right man for the job does not come easy.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom