Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the cost(coins) of some mobs in tower defense be nerfed?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

• Other (post your suggestions)

Results are only viewable after voting.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
Something I've noticed while playing this version of Tower defense compared to thechunk TTD is that mobs cost alot/expensive to send now than on thechunk. Pigmens cost 120 per 1, so if I were to send 12, it would cost me 1,440 coins just to send to get 360(only 30 xp per 1) xp. Compared to the old version where Pigmens were only 80 per 1 and affordable to send 12(30 xp per 1). Spiders(80 per 1 - original cost to send 12 was 240, now it's 960 coins) cost way more than invisible spiders(60 per 1) when sending, which doesn't make sense if you need more xp to unlock invisible spiders(100 xp to unlock) than regular spiders(80 xp to unlock). That's a waste of xp spent on a mob that requires so much money just to send 12 and get little xp back in return. The only reasonable mobs would be zombies, blazes, endermites, giants, and magma-cubes. The other's need a nerf on coins or a xp(rewarded xp given back) buff given for the cost of how much money is needed to be spent on them.

Pictures/Album of cost to unlock and send:
http://imgur.com/a/5Jq2J

All I'm asking is a nerf on some of the mobs cost(coins) in sending to get experienced points to unlock things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aimee2323

LetDown

Apr 8, 2016
Yeah they were a lot cheaper on the chunk. To be honest I don't see ally send mobs anymore because they're so expensive I feel like I'm wasting my time...

Reactions: soysuva
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom