Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frankiso1

Jun 26, 2015
Spain
Now With The Upgrade 1.9 You Can Make / Accept Maps Of 1.9 And Make A New Game Mode!. I Explain This Concept: "Maps 1.9 And The New Game Mode".

Now With The Upgrade You Know That They Have Added A New Object, The Elytra. You Can Take Advantage This Object Very Well.

- Currently, There Are 3 Modes Of Play In Sky Wars: Basic, Normal And OP (OverPower), But You Can Create The 4th Modality For This Game. I Don't Know Exactly The Name, Maybe "Elytra Fall"

"Elytra Fall"
Maps: The Maps Must Have The Islands Of The Players More Higher Than The Central Island And May Even Have Intermediate Islands For Battle ( 1 Intermediate Island For 3-4 Players ) After Intermediates Islands, The Center Center For All Players

Islands Of The Players: Chests With Objects Of Normal Mode But Each Island Have A Elytra 100% Safe

To Make It More Interesting You Can Add In The Chests Of Intermediate Islands
Stronger Things And In The Center Even Stronger Things.Even In My Opinion Put At The Center Bows With Punch II - III Tto Return To The Islands Of The Campers

Postscript: If You Accept An Offer Like This One, I'm Willing To Make A Map (I'm Very Good Creating Maps ;) )

A Greeting ^^

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
They can't add the elytra yet, because they need to fix the Anti-fly bug (came from the NoCheatPlus plugin they are using at the moment). But they will make their own Anti-Cheat and that problem would be fixed and than the elytra can be added (hopefuly).

Reactions: Frankiso1

Frankiso1

Jun 26, 2015
Spain
ESPAÑOL

Ahora Con La Actualizacion De La 1.9 Podeis Hacer / Aceptar Mapas De La 1.9 Y Hacer Una Nueva Modalidad De Juego. Os Explico Este Conecpto: "Mapas De La 1.9 Y La Nueva Modalidad"

Ahora Con La Actualización Sabéis Que Han Añadido Un Nuevo Objeto, El Elytra. Vosotros Podéis Sacar Provecho De Este Objeto Muy Bien.

Actualmente, Hay 3 Modalidades En SkyWars: Básico, Normal Y Cofres Chetados Pero Vosotros Podéis Crear La 4º Modalidad Para Este Juego. No Se Exactamente El Nombre Pero Tal Vez Podría Llamarse "Caída De Elytra"

"Caída De Elytra"
Mapas: Los Mapas Deben Tener Las Islas De Los Jugadores Mas Altas Que La Isla Central E Incluso Haber Islas Intermedias Para Las Batallas ( 1 Isla Intermedia Por 3 - 4 Jugadores ) Después De Las Islas Intermedias El Centro Para Todos Los Jugadores

Islas De Los Jugadores: Los Cofres Con Objetos De La Modalidad Normal Pero Que En Cada Isla Este Seguro 100% De Que Haya Un Elytra.

Para Hacer La Modalidad Mas Interesante Podéis Añadir Cofres Mas Chetados En Las Islas Intermedias Y En El Centro Cosas Aun Mas Chetadas. Incluso En Mi Opinión Poner En El Centro Arcos De Retroceso II - III Para Volver A La Isla De Los Camperos

Posdata: Si Aceptáis Una Oferta Como Esta Yo Estoy Dispuesto A Hacer Un Mapa ( Yo Soy Muy Bueno Creando Mapas )

Un Saludo ^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom