Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwuilll

Jul 13, 2021
SUGGESTION:
we should we able to teleport to selected players (maybe add a new item in the hotbar after we die? or even add-on to the navigator tool.)
this would be especially useful if we got killed and we spotted a blatant cheater. we’d be able to teleport to them instantly and actually have enough time to record them and to report them. (Sometimes, even the best cheaters die to legitimate players y’know?)
Moreover, lets say you’re in a huge map. you could teleport to your party friends/teammates easily without taking a long time looking for them only to find out that they have died.

CONCLUSION:
add a new item in a hotbar which would allow us to teleport to selected players.

for more ideas, check out NetherGames! They have this same feature!

Last edited:

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I agree, but which gamemodes are you talking about? Because it could be added to some on Java as well!

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, but which gamemodes are you talking about? Because it could be added to some on Java as well!
I agree, it should be added in both networks as it would be really useful to record a rule breaker in the case you found one. But it would also be useful to teleport to someone you are partying with, because sometimes it can be hard if you are playing in a big Eggwars map for example.

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
we should we able to teleport to selected players (in maybe a new item in the hot bar after we die?)
this would be especially useful if we got killed (in general) and spotted a blatant cheater. we’d be able to teleport to them instantly and actually have enough time to record them and to report them. (Sometimes, even the best cheaters die to legitimate player y’know?)

CONCLUSION:
add a new item in a hotbar/add a new button in the arrow thingy(??) which would allow us to teleport to selected players.

for more ideas, check out NetherGames! They have this same feature!
Wow, I've tested it on that server and I'd definitely love to see it on cubecraft too! +1 :agree:

Edit: Even the player's head is shown

Reactions: Qwuilll

Qwuilll

Jul 13, 2021
I would prefer more that when a player spectate to spawn where "the killer" is.
okay, but lets say the killer fell into the void right after u died. you’ll spawn in the void and you have to fly ALL the way back up. That used to be a bug and it was a pain in the butt to fly all the way back up just to watch my friend.

Reactions: Chango

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
okay, but lets say the killer fell into the void right after u died.
I can say the same thing for your "teleport" suggestion.
If he dies, and you click the item in hotbar to tp to him, you can't because he is not in the list.

you’ll spawn in the void
The server can handle that, even in a LAN game the /tp doesn't work if the player is not found.

and you have to fly ALL the way back up.
Yes, 2 seconds, its not an infinite map.

Qwuilll

Jul 13, 2021
I can say the same thing for your "teleport" suggestion.
hmm you have a point.. i didnt think of that. maybe we should have a choice of teleporting to our killer instead of spawning to them directly. this depends on the game mode tho. if i’m not wrong, skywars duos doesn’t teleport u to the middle after death.

3 more agreements!!!1

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Qwuilll,

We have discussed your suggestion with the server team and have decided to mark this as planned. We're currently working on some major backend changes, which allows us to support things like an easier to use spectator mode on Bedrock eventually. We'd definitely want to look into your suggestion once the backend changes are there to support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom