Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NuggetsGod

Aug 21, 2020
i think they should remove the iron and diamond gen its very unnecessary and people should use their skill to win they should add a feature where when u get kills you get health back and a gold ingot you can use the gold ingot to buy iron legging and iron boots like hypixel bedwar

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I honestly think the iron and diamond generators give the game so much more strategic depth, they're a fun concept to play around. Yes most people don't really use them that frequently, since it usually takes long to collect and then craft, but it's a tradeoff since you're leaving your flag unattended in exchange of getting better gear.

Since Bedrock has a 1.8 style of pvp at times I feel like full iron gear isn't even worth it, you get killed pretty quickly and if you're playing against decent players you don't last longer than two fights.

So instead of removing an aspect of the game that has huge potential to make it more fun, I would consider ways of buffing iron and diamond generators. Maybe diamond generators could be a bit quicker & iron gear could be automatically enchanted with protection or sharpness or efficiency. Don't know, just random ideas I had. Fact remains you're right in the sense that not many people really make use of the generators, and if they do the tradeoff isn't really very balanced, so there should be changes made to make resource collecting worth it.

I really don't like the idea of incorporating a Bedwars/EggWars sort of shop into the game, it just seems like a boring solution to me plus having to craft and all adds an extra level of difficulty to recollecting materials.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
You know there are people like me who kill full iron with their default items.

Reactions: wxzzrd

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I honestly think the iron and diamond generators give the game so much more strategic depth, they're a fun concept to play around. Yes most people don't really use them that frequently, since it usually takes long to collect and then craft, but it's a tradeoff since you're leaving your flag unattended in exchange of getting better gear.

Since Bedrock has a 1.8 style of pvp at times I feel like full iron gear isn't even worth it, you get killed pretty quickly and if you're playing against decent players you don't last longer than two fights.

So instead of removing an aspect of the game that has huge potential to make it more fun, I would consider ways of buffing iron and diamond generators. Maybe diamond generators could be a bit quicker & iron gear could be automatically enchanted with protection or sharpness or efficiency. Don't know, just random ideas I had. Fact remains you're right in the sense that not many people really make use of the generators, and if they do the tradeoff isn't really very balanced, so there should be changes made to make resource collecting worth it.

I really don't like the idea of incorporating a Bedwars/EggWars sort of shop into the game, it just seems like a boring solution to me plus having to craft and all adds an extra level of difficulty to recollecting materials.
One thing about full diamond people is they get more targeted. So that would make a bit fair, but never come close to me with any Armour! 😈 Mwah ha ha ha ha! For real though I killed many full diamonds.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Eli

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
no. Where’s the fun in block wars if you can’t troll anyone if u don’t have full diamond

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think that the idea of trying to defend your base and yourself to get hear should stick, though I agree that killing players should restore health

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom