Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brian

Mar 9, 2014
Cork, Ireland.
I possibly had the funnest time last night, in the griefed Hide And Seek place. I started off by recording the really start, I had not clue of what was going on. I play for 7 hours straight in the server, since I enjoyed it so much, with a lot of other people. In the first video, it shows me when I first started playing, then in the second one I had discovered where there were 5 crafting tables, of which two got destroyed and I was left with three. It was me and The Founder's (AKA Peace Keepers) job to protect the last three, of which were destroyed. Not everything is in the videos, but I just wanted to share a little bit of what I experienced yesterday with some new friends and foes. Now there is no crafting tables so it's not really that fun since there is no authority in it. I want to ask, if you would consider making a survival/adventure game based on this incident. I know it will be hard to maintain order, but if we are only allowed to break and not build, it would be awesome. Maybe make the crafting tables unbreakable and the spawn point non - PVP zone (Small spawn point), maybe there could be a reset every week just to maintain order, which wouldn't be that hard. In order to keep this mode with $$ Maybe add kits, but small kits so there isn't much of an over power, example : Buy a stone sword for 1000 points (If people are desperate, they will), since a stone sword is a huge advantage, this would be a good deal. But just don't add any armor because it will be too OP. (Sorry for the bad quality I wanted to use a new converter)

Mkllindsey98

Jan 21, 2014
So you protect your "home" and try to keep other people from breaking it? and you have to try and break their "home"? or would it be a select set of people are selected to be breakers, and a set of people are defenders, when the defenders die they become breakers?
?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom