Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
There are some people who main the axe or just prefer axes over swords, so maybe consider adding some axe alternatives for some of the weapons in Lucky Islands. Why? Why not. Just know that I am not rushing the CubeCraft team to do these, and I will not be mad at all if these never get implemented.

So here are my axe ideas:

Free kit: Executioner - Stone Axe
Fire Axe - Iron Axe that shoots fire
Knockback 2 Wooden Axe - 8 durability (since axes lose 2 durability after hitting a player or mob with it)
Diamond Axe - Alternative to Lucky Block that gives diamond sword
Stone Axe with random sharpness level
Chest lucky block -
Axes should have the same chances as swords that spawn in the chest
Map that has armor stand with enchanted sword - Could be either a 50% chance for the enchanted sword to be replaced with an enchanted axe, or there could be another armor stand next to it that has an enchanted axe.

And those are my ideas of new Lucky Islands weapons. I hope you liked them!

- The Axe Wielding Vindicator

Reactions: Kerdaax

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Looks like you really like axes
They are very OP though, a stone sword with an enchantment already is a good sword, imagine if that would be an axe.

Most people don't have the best of armour in Lucky Islands either, I quite like how the axe distribution is now

Reactions: Vindicatør

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Looks like you really like axes
Yes, I do :)
They are very OP though, a stone sword with an enchantment already is a good sword, imagine if that would be an axe.
I know axes do lots of damage, but axe players can easily be countered by spamming crits with a sword.
Most people don't have the best of armour in Lucky Islands either, I quite like how the axe distribution is now
Well, a lot of times people win in lucky islands by knocking people off the islands, and axes don't really do much of that. There are also lots of pros that can beat axe players without any armor.

Well I thought this would make Lucky Islands a lot more interesting, but maybe I'm wrong. Have a nice day!

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I think SanCookie is right, this is a good idea but it'd have to be nerfed. Having a sharp 2-3 stone axe early game in lucky islands would basically just be a free 2 hit kill on any player. Also, suggestions should go in Feedback & Suggestions, not here.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, I do :)

I know axes do lots of damage, but axe players can easily be countered by spamming crits with a sword.

Well, a lot of times people win in lucky islands by knocking people off the islands, and axes don't really do much of that. There are also lots of pros that can beat axe players without any armor.

Well I thought this would make Lucky Islands a lot more interesting, but maybe I'm wrong. Have a nice day!
I just played a few games of solo Lucky Islands and encountered someone who uses an axe almost every game, with people knowing how to use them almost every game as well, I'm still going to disagree on the suggestion

Hugius2002

Jul 12, 2020
Netherlands
You know, you can just take like 10 seconds to mine some wood and stone to have a decent axe. Also, getting iron or diamonds isnt that hard either. If you like axes you should consider crafting them more often :)

Kerdaax

Dec 12, 2020
as a axe user not having a axe kit is such a disadvantage to people who are best with an axe, like you never get a enchanted axe from a lucky block

Hugius2002

Jul 12, 2020
Netherlands
Kit diamonds starts with 7 dia. Every starter island had wood (I think). Just start the game by mining 2 logs, and you’ll have yourself the best axe in the game in no-time. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom