Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you watch my completion of challenges?

• Total voters

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
Win with using hacks. ~Oke this was a joke~

Kill the first player with egg armourer boots. The second with your leggings. The thirth with your chestplate and the fourth one with your helmet.

okey let me get kill aura on jk what do you mean kill them to get it or kill them with the item

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
already completed and uploading one thanks for all of the suggestions and i have 2 questions 1.should i mention the name of the person who suggested the challenge in my video 2. should i add facecam?

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
i think eggwars deserves more of a challenge i already did the no melee weapon challenge i was wondering if you guys had some suggestions on challenging myself in eggwars (can be in sg sw but i prefer ew) and i can record it and post it to my yt
Win with a broken egg :D

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
how do i make my screen upside down super secret settings isent in 1.9
if it isn't on 1.9 then idk, if its there you click a few times on super secret settings and then wait till your screen is upside down.

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
in this game i dident get resources from the middle and i had an amazing comeback that i think you all will want to watch
but at the end i had to go to the middle just to kill the last guy who had nothing is it still challenge complete because i never got diamonds/gold from middle (btw i dident mean for the music to be in it i was listening to it while playing and dident think it would record)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom