Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheGoodGamerYT

Oct 12, 2015
Hello, I am that post had already risen this map, but I miss you attach photos, even so, I want to return the map information, I hope you like it
- 12 players
- 4 chests in center
- 3 chests by Island (One half hidden)
- Based on the underwater temple- Created by me and entirely by hand, without other tools as mcedit
I hope you like, Thank you for your attention
2015-10-11_19.34.38.png
2015-10-11_10.46.47.png
2015-10-12_14.05.46.png
2015-10-12_14.05.50.png

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Sorry, but I don't really like this map. The islands are too spread apart, which would make for pretty bad gameplay because the islands are small. They do not have any type of terraforming, not all maps need terraforming, but it could've easily been incorporated in this map. The color pallet is also pretty poor, it's also too much like Atlantis. The islands are all identical, the islands should be similar, but not exactly the same. Overall the map lacks too many key features and the required 'wow' factor. Sorry, but its a -1 for me.

Last edited:

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
The map needs working in literally every part. theres like no Terraforming at all since they just look like random floating spaces instead of actual skywars islands, the starting islands could use some more interior design as they dont look like submarines (more like Underwater temple stairs to me). and key factors are missing out on this map.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom