1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuff :3

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by GamerMeh_03, Jan 20, 2016.

1. GamerMeh_03

GamerMeh_03 Member

I just say what other people post everyday in this forum: DO SOMETHING (PLEASE). I think all people are sick of those playes who are: campers and bullies. CubeCraft is a very big, known server. Though, it's for playing with others and having fun, like the others. Oh! And... Can we be able for one time in 1000 years to put the letter "ñ" in the chat?! Please, it bothers a lot spanish people, believe me. Thank you! ;)

2. JvwerMcGames

JvwerMcGames Member

3. GamerMeh_03

GamerMeh_03 Member

Thanks! I'm just new in this forums and hadn't been in one never, so thank you for guiding me around the page, buddie! :)

4. Anmazing

Anmazing Helper Staff Member Helper

Hello and welcome to CubeCraft!
    It's nice that you decided to be a part of this amazing community, but you need to follow some rules.
    You can not post on threads that are more than 2 weeks old. The last post on this thread was on 20th January, which is almost a month.
    Read all the other forum rules right here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/