Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Coco8833

Sep 10, 2014
Assassination is a great, challenging game mode but strength 2 just ruins your day. After gearing up you think your invincible and a guy with spawn gear and speed 2 strength 2 kills you in 4-7 hits with a wood sword (I was in iron) baring in mind you can also not run, your pretty screwed.

Any my point is strength 2 is too over powered, I'm suggesting you should nerf it to strength one, or make it more expensive because from personal experiences It is easy to rack up 100 coins when you have just spawned.

Some may not agree with me due to the fact it makes the game more challenging but I believe it would still be challenging with strength one, and it would also reduce deaths to hackers with strength because you would have more of a chance to get away.

-Coco8833

P.S : Love the server keep up the good work :P

Coco8833

Sep 10, 2014
100, coins = three chests if you are at the right spot.

Also Lord "No?" that post is so low quality. Im expecting a view point, not no, since it is a open viewpoint of mine your responding to.

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Sorry to burst your bubble but the coders will probably never do this because well.... when alot more people will start commenting on this.....you will see what i mean.

Skyboom46

Dec 16, 2013
Assassination is a great, challenging game mode but strength 2 just ruins your day. After gearing up you think your invincible and a guy with spawn gear and speed 2 strength 2 kills you in 4-7 hits with a wood sword (I was in iron) baring in mind you can also not run, your pretty screwed.

Any my point is strength 2 is too over powered, I'm suggesting you should nerf it to strength one, or make it more expensive because from personal experiences It is easy to rack up 100 coins when you have just spawned.

Some may not agree with me due to the fact it makes the game more challenging but I believe it would still be challenging with strength one, and it would also reduce deaths to hackers with strength because you would have more of a chance to get away.

-Coco8833

P.S : Love the server keep up the good work :p
Yes even if you can collect 100 coins you also have to worry about food... You don't have a unlimited food source..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom