Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLuis180

Nov 22, 2014
Cucuta
www.youtube.com
Hi i am a spanish youtuber and i like the server but as i say the owner the sapnish have a problem called ratkids
(Kids of 9 t 12 ages that see Vegetta777 and TheWillyRex and use hack, is easy to detect a ratkid if the name has 777,rex,omg or all cominated adn if you kill a rat kid he say you hacker but he kill you and say you noobs) in the lobby of skywars there are much spanish and no ratkids but in all of the stages must be at least 1 i am youtuber but i want to record a longer game not a shortgame ( videos that have a duration of 9 or 16 seconds like the hacker kid) thanks and this is information important to the english becuase there are too on Brazil,England,canada,spain and more

SuperLuis180

Nov 22, 2014
Cucuta
www.youtube.com
Are you telling us that you are mad about hackers? And that you call them ratkids?
I am not mad i just say my opinion i say them ratkids because they 1.Are kids of 9 to 12 age 2. view youtubers ( vegetta and willyrex are the ratkids creator for that most of the user have 777 or Rex or in some munus cases OMG) 3.They insult you if you kill them

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Staff plays on the server, of course we do. We just can´t be always there.

I do understand that you don´t like people raging. If they swear or insult you, warn them, take screenshots and then post it on forums.
I don´t think that it matters what youtubers they watch, in what way they swear or what their IGN is.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom