Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StreetDenizer

Novice Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hi Cubecraft!

My friends and I are playing Eggwars for soo many years and we absolutely love it.
Sometimes, you have those days that you begin to think about what should really improve the experience of the game.
This begins already when entering the server and walking to the Eggwars villager to select a map.
That is the point where I want to talk about with you.

We love the addition of the maps Cubecraft rolls outs through the years. (including the event and season maps) This makes it challenging and attractive.
When you play Eggwars for so many years and very often, you begin to like and dislike maps.

Ofcourse right? Everyone does have favorites and less favorites.
Sometimes our party has to wait like 10 minutes before we find a nice map to play on.
This happens when we have a party of 4 group members so we look for maps with more than 4 players in a team. Most of the time, there are only one or two maps available which we can start with these teamsizes.
The maps will rotize but it takes pretty long if they come up with unfavorite maps.

We wish that there will be a rank which is able to start any map they want. Even if the map is not "active" in the rotation election. I think a lot of people would like this feature and are willing to pay for it.
Ofcourse, the rotation should still go on, but it would be pretty nice if we can have some kind of control in the maps we want to play.
To prevent getting all maps open, it could be limited by 3 manually started maps at the time, beside the already open maps from the auto election.

Image, you can make it as follows:
  • Require a certain rank level for it. Like Diamond.
  • Manual map selection will be available 5 times per hour, per rank user.
  • Or just simple: with a certain rank, you can always select any map manually.

Personally, I think that this feature will boost more rank orders on Cubecraft, and lots of players will like it!

We hope that this email will reach the teams who could be considering new features.
Thanks for your time to read it and we would love it to hear back from you!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Activate map example.png
    Activate map example.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 55

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like this worked a few years ago when there was much more players but now there is not a lot so if you give everyone the ability to open the map they want most may not fill as everyone could have a different preference, but when you have just a few maps open everyone must fill into those few maps, it's the difference between 5 maps being opened and like the 20-30 maps that there may be open if everyone likes a different map.

As well as that lots of people may use this to open 2 team maps which are much easier to win/grind on and would make it sort of unfair for people and maybe even comparable to pay-to-win

StreetDenizer

Novice Member
Feb 11, 2018
it's the difference between 5 maps being opened and like the 20-30 maps that there may be open if everyone likes a different map.

That's why I said: To prevent getting all maps open, it could be limited by 3 manually started maps at the time, beside the already open maps from the auto election.

it's more like an additional feature, not something to replace the normal election of maps.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
oh ok i didnt see that, i mean it could work a bit better like that but still 2 team maps will constantly be open

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom