Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamid

Jul 24, 2015
Alright, first of all, I'm not here to complain. So I recently have noticed a lot of teamers, which really kill the fun in Survival Games. Since I only play solo, I can't win a single round because of teamers. I thought about finally making this thread hoping CubeCraft will do something about the teamers. The best thing you could possibly do to prevent teamers is to create seperate Survival Games - Solo and Teams, just like Lucky Islands. If that is maybe too much, It would be also amazing to punish the teaming player in any way. By the way, I also see teamers in Solo Lucky Islands a lot, which is absolutely absurd because team Lucky Islands exist. Those kind of players either can't differ SOLO and TEAM, or they really wanna ruin the fun. I would love you forever if you did something about the teamers in Surival Games. I love these servers and I really am trying to suggest an iprovement, cause I see lots of other players complaining about teamers. Cheers.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I highly disagree. I think that teaming on SG adds more strategies, even though there is a higher chance you're going to die. I can take out teamers with vampire kit, and just focusing on one, and killing the next after. -1.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Although I do agree that teamers are extremely frustrating in survival games, adding a separate gamemode for teamers will not entirely fix the problem since there's nothing stopping them from still teaming in the regular survival games, and it has already been established that teaming in solo gamemodes will never be a punishable offence since there are a lot of players that come on this server to team with their friends. I would suggest finding your own team mate to play with, or avoid playing survival games all together since that's what most people play in teams.

EggWarsFreak

Jul 4, 2015
I highly disagree. I think that teaming on SG adds more strategies, even though there is a higher chance you're going to die. I can take out teamers with vampire kit, and just focusing on one, and killing the next after. -1.
ehm no

Jeppie

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2015
Quahog
I agree that teamers can be really annoying. I am playing a lot of TSW and since crossteaming isn't bannable anymore it's getting abused by some players.. also very annoying

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
I agree on teamers being irritating but that doesn't mean it should be banned. There are 3 kind of teams.
First: the nubby trying to win by teaming team (not-legit)
Second: the we are friends team (legit)
Third: the good at pvp and friends team (legit)

You mostly find the first one and as it states it says nubby. So just a bit of practice and you'll be able to take them out.

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
not evreyone has the money to buy vampire
if you don't have the vampire kit then that's to bad for you. Most people don't immediately rage about it and make a thread as soon as it happens. Try and earn your vampire kit by playing enough games on CCGN. Earn your money and then buy it, We all did it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom