1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Team

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by ͘L͘yz, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ͘L͘yz

͘L͘yz Member

Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
    ok

so

BEFORE READING THIS THIS IS NOT TRYING TO BE OFFENDED AGAINST ANY STAFF

SleepyLord/TImeLord got demoted/resigned. Why? and I know the keyboardwarriors in the comments will be yeyeye thats private or whatever its so hard to make this because im not allowed to use swearwords.

An admin is hard to get and sleepylord got it for a reason, they would not choose a randy like @Moooofin i mean like why is this kid not demoted yet?

But, why? In my eyes its just the staff team isnt doing good. If we arent allowed to know then what? It must be something negative.

Also the communication is not as good in my eyes. LowFat resigned, some staff knew early about it but some knew it after 7 years.

Isnt there a slack for all staff members? Like 1 staff member chat? Might add that if not added.

And ye u might think im a curious 9 year old but thats how I am so stop crying.

Btw for all the mad keyboardwarriors behind they 100$ pc I made some jokes so qq.

And since stefan knew about the problem I guess the whole staff team knows about it. But we dont know.

Also I will bump the # out of this thread so it doesnt get ignored

okay bye

2. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    I'm sure whatever issue they have, they are trying to resolve it among themselves. Telling the players may cause disruption among everyone (depending on what issue they are facing) They have the server interest best at mind and wouldn't want to bring their problems to us so that we can continue enjoying ourselves here.

I won't lie, I am curious however I respect their privacy and if they do not wish to let their players know, then that's fine. We just have to support them as they find a solution.

3. ͘L͘yz

͘L͘yz Member

Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
    Exactly but telling nothing will not help either

4. Stefanvld

Stefanvld Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

i do stuff
    Okay, so allow me to address the things you mentioned in your thread.

Staff privacy
    I can imagine you being curious why a certain staff member has left or has been resigned, but we can't just put that here on the forums. As a staff member, we must respect the privacy of the resigned or demoted staff member.

Moooofin
    Senior moderators with the potential of becoming an admin will be promoted if necessary. Moooofin is a very active and experienced senior moderator, so I personally don't see why he should be demoted.

General conclusion
    The staff team is doing a lot more than what's visible for everyone to see. So please respect the staff members for what they do, they're volunteers after all and we can't force all of them to do lots of work every day.

If you have any questions concerning this topic, feel free to private message me. :)

~ Locked.

Buuuddy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.