Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskytangofoxtrot

Oct 24, 2015
Okay I have been playing on cubecraft for about a year now and just realized something the other day. The other day was the first time I had seen any type of staff on the server since I first started and I feel like that is a problem. Since there is quite a few hackers on cubecraft (especially speed because you seem to have no anti speed hack protection) and its kinda annoying that the only way to report them is to go on the forums and some people just don't know how to report people here. So my thoughts are to have just a few more staff in the lobbies in the major games like skywars and eggwars and to put them in like the first lobby or last lobby so people can find them quickly to tell them where a hacker is and ask for help. Also the addition of a staff application on the website wouldn't be a bad addition :p

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
Fun facts:
1) We are literally everywhere. But we stay in /vanish due to the overwhelming amount of attention we get from players.
2) If players report hackers to us anywhere that isn't kitpvp or assassins, it's kind of impossible for us to spectate said player, as we don't have /find and we can't join games that have already started.
3) We can't just take a player's word for it that someone is hacking, so posting proof on the forums is the best solution
4) The staff applications are already on the website. https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-applications.54/

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Fun facts:
1) We are literally everywhere. But we stay in /vanish due to the overwhelming amount of attention we get from players.
2) If players report hackers to us anywhere that isn't kitpvp or assassins, it's kind of impossible for us to spectate said player, as we don't have /find and we can't join games that have already started.
3) We can't just take a player's word for it that someone is hacking, so posting proof on the forums is the best solution
4) The staff applications are already on the website. https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-applications.54/
I like how you call them "fun" :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Fun facts:

Lol that's sounds creepy! Don't go to far Staff!

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Sorry, but this suggestion is pretty much impossible to accomplish. As Serket said we don't have any way to find the players people report. Also there will be a countless amount of players that will go to those lobbies just to spam staff random/pointless things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom