1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

staff please help me

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by anthony_952, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthony_952

anthony_952 Member

I've been waiting for like 4 days for someone to see my appeal on my mute that i got several days ago also why is the mute so long for cursing? please help me cause it annoying on how when i want to speak to my teammates on block wars, egg wars any game it won't let me and I've tried going on teamspeak and staff never replies please its been 4 days.

2. anthony_952

anthony_952 Member

i even made a forums account to see if anyone would reply cause its very annoying that you can't even speak to you teammates like seriously? you guys should only make it for when you're in lobby's. but in games that messed up and it make the game un enjoyable for people

3. Cheez

Cheez Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

MVT - Most Valuable Topping
    Home Page:
    The staff will get to your appeal eventually, please be patient!
    You break the rules, you pay the consequences, simple as that. If we were to only make it so you're muted in lobbies, you'd be able to swear in games sooo there's that.
    Rule #1: Don't break the rules.

4. Terrarialover11

Terrarialover11 Member

I watch tv
    If you only swore you shouldn't be muted for more than 3 months (Depending on the severity). On to your appeal, if you haven't been unmuted in around a week, your appeal was likely denied and you will need to wait out your punishment. To see exactly how long your punishment will last visit this website here: https://bans.cubecraftgames.net/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.