Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about this ?

• This idea would be awesome!!!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • This idea isn't really the greatest.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Let the owners,admins,mods etc... decide.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

J72088

Jul 19, 2014
Hello Community of Cubecraft.

I'm preety new to cubecraft but i wanted to give this server site a suggestion because i saw in many other server sites that there's a Staff Application topic where you do a staff application to maybe become 1 day a MOD,ADMIN etc...

This would be a good forum topic but here are the pros and cons

PROS
+Easier way of finding nedded staff members
+Easier way for players to try to become staff.

CONS
-Everybody would just post a million staff applications (probably)

So i hope you liked this little Suggestion.
Please if you don't like the idea don't hate in the comments.
And that was it and have a good day!
Goodbye.

there's a little poll too

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
I don't mind this idea. But it may cause spam, but on the positive side it will probably be easier for staff to choose the positives and Negative's in players depending on their language.

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
When deciding who is to become mod, we look at multiple different people and choose then within staff. Almost like a vote, we want staff members the are trusted, mature, respectful and can keep a calm head. If we had applications it would be very easy for someone to lie about having these properties, by us choosing we know everything about the person and it very rarely goes wrong. Also is one more area of forums we would have to constantly check on.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
When deciding who is to become mod, we look at multiple different people and choose then within staff. Almost like a vote, we want staff members the are trusted, mature, respectful and can keep a calm head. If we had applications it would be very easy for someone to lie about having these properties, by us choosing we know everything about the person and it very rarely goes wrong. Also is one more area of forums we would have to constantly check on.
Sorry to be off topic, but where did you get that profile pic?

Reactions: Yittamonkey

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I personally think we a have a ton of staff for this server, and we don't need much more. And staff would hardly be able to look at reports and ban appeals (and mute appeals) if there was this because they would have to read it all... Sorry I vote no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.