Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

realpbc

May 15, 2015
Ok, so for us who have played spleef, we know there are certain maps in which you can only break block from within a mining distance from them. And it's in THOSE games in which a hyper-intelligent being decides to break every single block around him, basically leaving him standing in one which nobody can reach to break. Basically, him/her has a guaranteed win.

This obviously destroys the whole point of the game (and makes you rage a point in which all that remains in your heart is an insatiable urge to murder).

So my question is, what should we do when this happens?

And could a specific rule be coded into the game so that if a person does this the block he/she is standing on simply falls?

While you think, here is a cute rabbit:
funny-wallpapers-cute-animals-pictures-wallpaper-34634.jpg

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Okay this intrigues me as there is the cutest bunny EVER right above me!
Anyway! tbh it is kinda of annoying people camping in a corner till the other player gives up.
But like me, I have all the time in the world to wait as I am very competitive so while i'm waiting for them to leave the game I just make an even bigger gap between the player and me so that they definitely can't escape! xD :D:p

Reactions: Iselciour

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
On some other servers I've seen when they play Spleef the blocks break but after 10 seconds or so the blocks return back.

BlooSploosh

Apr 18, 2015
WhoVille
My solution to that is simply say "Oh, Well i have all the time in the world so you're just wasting your time". Then I go alt tab and watch vids of cats skateboarding or whatever until the person leaves or commits suicide. I do agree however that there should be some sort of system that "Doesen't allow" it to happen.

Good suggestion :)

Reactions: realpbc
Oct 30, 2014
Ok, so for us who have played spleef, we know there are certain maps in which you can only break block from within a mining distance from them. And it's in THOSE games in which a hyper-intelligent being decides to break every single block around him, basically leaving him standing in one which nobody can reach to break. Basically, him/her has a guaranteed win.

This obviously destroys the whole point of the game (and makes you rage a point in which all that remains in your heart is an insatiable urge to murder).

And could a specific rule be coded into the game so that if a person does this the block he/she is standing on simply falls?

My solution to that is simply say "Oh, Well i have all the time in the world so you're just wasting your time". Then I go alt tab and watch vids of cats skateboarding or whatever until the person leaves or commits suicide. I do agree however that there should be some sort of system that "Doesen't allow" it to happen.

Good suggestion :)

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...

Sacrifice yourself by jumping and breaking his blocks to make you both fall

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Sacrifice yourself by jumping and breaking his blocks to make you both fall
That's happened to me before, I've done this and someone jumped to break the block beneath me, but if you're smart then you would have about 4 blocks to stand on with the radius, meaning that it has to be done a maximum of four times to happen

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I think at this point though it would be a good idea to be able to hit people so that you can knock them off easily, just an idea though - it would prevent this problem, either that or the blocks coming back after so long but it would be copying other server's ideas

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom