Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

brent8800

Jan 28, 2016
Hey!

Spider was 40 coins and 50exp to get them. But now i see the spiders 80 coins and 80exp to get them? What happand? Is that an update or a bug?

Thanks!

Brent8800

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It's not a bug, spiders had to be balanced.
How were they unbalanced if I may ask? They seemed balanced in my opinion, they gave the same coins/experience rate as zombies except that it was a bit faster. In the end it just depends on potions and Giants, so I don't really see the point in changing the price this much. It's also stupid how the Cave Spiders are less expensive than the normal spiders now even though the Cave Spiders seem way more overpowered..

Last edited:

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
lol I've completed it with /share, but I'm not really sure if they just missed out that way to complete it or something, as that isn't really a 'true challenge' either, it's just /share in another way... They will probably change that way of completing it as well I'm guessing, if they already found the spiders too overpowered.. Good find though, didn't see that thread. :p

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom