Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should there be spectating in UltraHardcore?

• yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • possibly

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

YveltalX149

Sep 3, 2014
The Void
I think you should be able to spectate ultrahardcore and receive the points if your team even when you are a spectator. it would be nice to watch the rest of the match.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
+1 to this idea. It'll make players feel less lonely when their teammates die. :P
@halothe23 This isn't really a BAD idea. I mean there is a couple downfalls such as: People telling others where they are at,etc.
We can disable chat possibly? It's not that big of a deal because by the time the player finds coords the team will probably be off by then...

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
+1 to this idea. It'll make players feel less lonely when their teammates die. :p

We can disable chat possibly? It's not that big of a deal because by the time the player finds coords the team will probably be off by then...
Disabling chat won't do that much. Most people playing UHC are skyping or something. Disabling chat would do very little. I am not for this idea in UHC but maybe other games like SCB and Spleef?

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
The only way something like this could be implemented is if the invisible player could only see his team, and enemies in very close proximity. Otherwise, as @noodles77 suggests, it could lead to issues with dead players going out and scouting other players locations.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
+1 to this idea. It'll make players feel less lonely when their teammates die. :p

This can work. But perhaps not being able to TP to players.

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
Maybe chat disabled, and you can tp to people. I had an idea of an item that makes a gui pop up and you can choose messages like: Good game! Better luck next time! Nice skills you got! and will say in chat.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom