Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

jelle1234jelle1

May 4, 2014
can you guys add when you are in the lobby and your friend is playing a game that you can tp to him and than spectate him ?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Not exactly the best idea. Games could easily get clogged up if a YouTuber is in it, and can cause too much havoc. Overall no from me.

Reactions: KoningKiwi

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Hablas de algo como el comando /spectate en badlion ?, si igual a mi me gustaria que fuera implementado, pero que igual se pudiera ejecutar estando estando vivo en una partida, me refiero, por ejemplo en eggwars, cuando ves a un hacker en eggwars y tienes huevo no lo puedes grabar bien, entonces ejecutarías el comando /spectate para poder verlo

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
ARE YOU SERIOUS THIS IS BS SERVERS LIKE MINEPLEX LET PLAYERS SPECATE THEIR FRIENDS
The only difference is, we're CubeCraft and they are Mineplex. :) A lot of spectators in one game could cause lag for that game... especially if a youtuber is in it. (As said above)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
ARE YOU SERIOUS THIS IS BS SERVERS LIKE MINEPLEX LET PLAYERS SPECATE THEIR FRIENDS
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom