1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

soporte

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by ChristianElian20, Aug 31, 2015.

1. ChristianElian20

ChristianElian20 Member

Yo soy una persona que juega de costa rica y no se si es por la mala conexión que tengo o es un bug cada vez que juego skywars se supone que hay un premio cuanto cliqueas en el bloque del portal al end y no me da ningún regalo cuando juego antes si pero ahora no otra cosa cuando juego en team skywars solo en la lista de progreso se pueda llamar asi me sale las victorias pero lo que perdido no entonses quiero que me ayuden con eso pls

2. BritneySpears

BritneySpears Member

3. NorseJay347_YT

NorseJay347_YT Member

Buenos días soy Argentino y le vengo a decir Cubecraft que e pagado mi rango Lapiz y no me llego, e esperado ya una semana, porfavor denme el rango Lapiz es lo que yo e soñado

4. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Wish I spoke Spanish. :oops:

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    If you have a problem on ranks please send an email to sales@cubecraft.net

6. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    [/QUOTE = "ChristianElian20, post: 303154, member: 51428"] I am a person who plays Costa Rica and not if the bad connection I have or is it a bug whenever skywars game is supposed to be a prize as you click on the block portal to the end and not give me any gifts when game before if but now nothing when I play in team skywars only in the list of progress can be called so I get the victories but what lost not entonses want help me with this pls [/ QUOTE]
    Um, @ Hangar555
    [/QUOTE = "NorseJay347_YT, post: 508719, member: 152243"] Good morning am Argentine and I come to say Cubecraft that and paid my rank Lapiz and did not arrive, and expected and one week, please give me the range Lapiz is what I and dreamed [/ QUOTE]
    Contact sales@cubecraft.net with rank issues, but please don't add comments on threads that don't contribute to the thread. This is called necroposting.