Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
That I can't post in a status update! Why? Character limit.

So, a whole bunch of things related to the server and I here.

First of all, YAYYYYY I CAN PLAY MINECRAFT AND CUBECRAFT AGAIN!

Unfortunately, now it's a shared account. Shared with my 8-year-old little sister who still can't read yet. And this server requires reading to understand anything. And we all know that Cubecraft despises shared accounts, am I right? So, if it's possible, could you please ban her so she doesn't cause any trouble? TBH, it's really more for my sister's safety more than anything else.

And since my sister constantly goes over her time limit on the computer, I won't be on the server as much anyways. Then again, you guys probably expected that due to my insanely long absence from the server.

Also, 2.0 is AMAZING! Sorry that this is a bit late, but my God, this is amazing!

That is all.

(Also, Nyanbaz sent me a friend request, but when I type /friend accept, it says that command doesn't exist. Help?)

@Nyanbaz

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Um no no no and no again xD You can't just mute somebody because "It's best for them" Like wth? xD

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
I used to share an account with my younger brother awhile ago (he has his own now :P), so I know what you mean.

Banning is not a very good solution though. I have learned a few tricks for this.
Try putting the IP address of your favorite server (Cubecraft <3) into the "direct connect" box. Younger children never click on that, trust me. Delete CCG off of the server list and just join from Direct Connect from now on.

It will not appear on your server list, and you can still join without having to re-type the IP every time.
\(^_^)/

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
i believe you need to type /friend accept nyanbaz
I'm pretty sure I did that... I'll do that next time I visit the server.
Um no no no and no again xD You can't just mute somebody because "It's best for them" Like wth? xD
XD
So true.
I used to share an account with my younger brother awhile ago (he has his own now :p), so I know what you mean.

Banning is not a very good solution though. I have learned a few tricks for this.
Try putting the IP address of your favorite server (Cubecraft <3) into the "direct connect" box. Younger children never click on that, trust me. Delete CCG off of the server list and just join from Direct Connect from now on.

It will not appear on your server list, and you can still join without having to re-type the IP every time.
\(^_^)/
I'll do the Direct Connect thing next time I get to play MC. My parents will probs get mad and force me to connect her to the server as well though...
You guys are scared of an 8 year old little girl...
She can't read, which is bad, because it means she won't be able to read the rules, so she'll end up breaking them eventually. And that will get the account banned from the server.
I will have you know that young children are absolutely terrifying.
You clearly are not the eldest of 4 kids.
I'm the eldest of 3. And yes, they are indeed horrifying. Just look at my 5-year-old brother... The demon-spawn... I swear he's a reincarnation of GiR.
Indeed true.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I'm pretty sure I did that... I'll do that next time I visit the server.

XD
So true.

I'll do the Direct Connect thing next time I get to play MC. My parents will probs get mad and force me to connect her to the server as well though...

She can't read, which is bad, because it means she won't be able to read the rules, so she'll end up breaking them eventually. And that will get the account banned from the server.

I'm the eldest of 3. And yes, they are indeed horrifying. Just look at my 5-year-old brother... The demon-spawn... I swear he's a reincarnation of GiR.

Indeed true.
Just connect her to a different server xD It's not like she'll know a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom