Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Cool stuff! :D
Though, I'd love to see some more nifty player-interacting features, like the powerups!

So not to make this about me, but I don't really want to make an entirely new thread for this, but you kind of inspired me to also make another Java map.
It'll be an X-run based map where players can either go into solo mode and attempt to get the best time, or go into multiplayer mode and try to finish first.
Lobby animation
UoN10gc.gif

World selection
So if you've ever played Super Mario Bros you'll know you can select different worlds and each world has a dozen levels. I'll be doing the same in my map, and this is the world selection menu! :D
z4G86A4.gif

Moving platform

I've also implemented THIS moving platform / magic carpet into my map. Everyone in the lobby will have it, so it feels like you're walking through the air. It's very reliable and userfriendly!

And I'll also be making moving platforms in the maps themselves for an extra challenge!

Gd8tXhy.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 294498

Cool stuff! :D
Though, I'd love to see some more nifty player-interacting features, like the powerups!

So not to make this about me, but I don't really want to make an entirely new thread for this, but you kind of inspired me to also make another Java map.
It'll be an X-run based map where players can either go into solo mode and attempt to get the best time, or go into multiplayer mode and try to finish first.
Lobby animation
UoN10gc.gif

World selection
So if you've ever played Super Mario Bros you'll know you can select different worlds and each world has a dozen levels. I'll be doing the same in my map, and this is the world selection menu! :D
z4G86A4.gif

Moving platform

I've also implemented THIS moving platform / magic carpet into my map. Everyone in the lobby will have it, so it feels like you're walking through the air. It's very reliable and userfriendly!

And I'll also be making moving platforms in the maps themselves for an extra challenge!

Gd8tXhy.gif
Yeah, we are making more maps including some cool features!
I'm probably also gonna add custom armor stands rotating for the map themes! (thanks for this idea :P)
Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom