Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jadelaide

Aug 7, 2020
Every other game I play of Lucky Wars, some person spends the whole game hidden in the dirt and crouching so no one can find them. I spent an absurd amount of time running around in circles trying to find someone tucked away. I think an okay solution would be to force everyone into the center at some point, like after a certain amount of time or once there's only a certain amount of people left. I adore the game, but it simply isn't fun with a mole.

Last edited:

XxtorroxX

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2020
Opino lo mismo, pase toda una hora buscando a un campero que al final logre matar mientras huía de mi

Attachments

• LOL.jpg
    LOL.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: Conea64

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey this is very frustrating however the only thing you can really do is get a compass and try to find them as fast as possible

Jadelaide

Aug 7, 2020
Hey this is very frustrating however the only thing you can really do is get a compass and try to find them as fast as possible
I mean I know, but what happens when there's no more blocks and you've checked every grave and there just isn't one? you end up with people sitting there for absurd amounts of time.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
If there are really anoying campers you can record Them and send the video to a staff member. U cant get banned for camping anymore because there are player trackers. However there is a rule that says camping is not allowed. I dont know the exact rule. You can check it if u want. So if you record them staff will say that what the camper is doing is allowed or if its bannable.

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
If there are really anoying campers you can record Them and send the video to a staff member. U cant get banned for camping anymore because there are player trackers. However there is a rule that says camping is not allowed. I dont know the exact rule. You can check it if u want. So if you record them staff will say that what the camper is doing is allowed or if its bannable.

The rules state
"Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited. Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate. Shop camping in assassins is not punishable, however it is discouraged as it can cause frustrations among the players. Camping in Eggwars does not apply to players farming generators for resources or to players defending their egg."

Hiding depending on circumstances but in most cases it would be rejected if they were not in a floating base. I can give examples of players being punished for camping if that helps

zacharyl22

May 28, 2020
actually, I hate this too, hiders suck. But I dont think there needs to be such a drastic change to the game like adding a boarder that closes in to the middle after a certain amount of time.

I think a better method to deal with this would be adding a time of the game where everyone is given a tracker (like 20 minutes after the game starts or something).

And it your having a lot of troubles with hiders remember that you can easily craft a tracker with iron and Redstone. There is Redstone on a couple maps like Ork, or Science and even if there is no Redstone on the map, you can always get Redstone from witches/villagers as it is part of the drop table for witches (villagers turn to witches when hurt by a player).

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
I’m with you, there are a lot of people that hides just for winning the game, that should be watched by Staff, but users could report them by recording videos, etc.

DoeetahHotdog

Jun 5, 2020
I think zacharyl22's suggestion would be the best. In the meantime, I suggest you just quit the game if someone's hiding since they're wasting your time.

Reactions: zacharyl22

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I feel like this would be wayyyy more annoying than helpful, because its almost guaranteed you have a compass after killing everyone else, and even if the other person fell in the void or something, there will still likely be lucky blocks to get one. Just make sure not to throw it out. But nine times out of ten people won't hide, so this new feature will just be an annoyance.

Reactions: zacharyl22
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom