1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

someone that do not move

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by elMork, Jun 5, 2015.

1. elMork

elMork Member

Student
    Hi guys this is elMork, and I've been playing on skywars, pvp and all those things a few weeks and I saw, that people says in the chat, "report because this man do not moves".

WHEN THIS HAPPENS YOU SHALL SEE IF:

-THE MAN DO HAVE A PROPERLY INTERNET CONNECTION,
    IF HE DO NOT, HE WOULD PROBABLY DO NOT MOVE BECAUSE HE HAVE LAG.

-THE MAN WHO IS NOT MOVING WHEN YOU SHOT HIM THEN ATTECTS YOU,

IF THAT HAPPENS, IF YOU'RE THROWING ARROWS WITH THE OVERPOWERED BOW WITH PUNCH THREE AND HE DOESTN'T MOVE, IS BECAUSE THE IS DEFINETLY A HACKER.

We always say that if someone that do not move is a hacker, that's not well sayed.

The do not move "hack" is not a hack, a hacker is a man/woman who enters in a place where he do not have acces, and the do not move "hack" is a mod which is always changing tha name so it is not catcheble.
    I hope that know you can catch crackers better, because they are not hackers thay are crackers

THANKS elMork :)

2. KemoGamer

KemoGamer Member

Interesting, but what do you want to reach with this?
    I mean the most (clever) part of the players do know this I think, but I am glad you have posted this, so people who didn't know this do know it since now.
    Thanks for your post!

3. KemoGamer

KemoGamer Member

You can notice I'm tired... It's the biggest part instead of the most..

4. iMatthew

iMatthew Member

Everyone should have a good enough knowledge of what "perks" a hacker may contain, especially anti-knockback (which you stated above). If you were to give examples of what a hacker is capable of, I suggest you post a valid thread. Anti-knockback is not the only "hack" out there, therefore this thread isn't as useful.