1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone has joined on mine account!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Drigomaster1, Sep 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Drigomaster1

Drigomaster1 Member

I don't know how, but i was banned from a famous server (I don't say the name) and the password of mine Mojang account was changed, and the email site has got the emails of this action. when today i was joined on this server i have said that i got 300 points then yesterday, so is confirmed, someone is joined on mine account using hacks. Of course everyone can belive that I have used hacks, but i hate hackers and why use this kind of cheats? If i have spoilt the gameplay of someone I apogalize it. If someone has reported me of hacking when the hacker was joined on mine account not have fear if you have wrong, i can anyway wait to play on this server. I will change passwords and hoping that there will aren't anymore injures.
    Another fact is the guy is Spanish, because the language on option was changed. Sorry of my "ugly" english but i'm italian, on fisrt year of superior (A kind of school on Italy). See you later!

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    It looks like your account was compromised. If that's the case, change your password immediately. If you currently don't have access to your account I suggest you contact Mojang and explain them your problem.

If you have access to your account, feel free to create an appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ if you were banned.

3. Drigomaster1

Drigomaster1 Member

Understand, thank you! Anyway i have changed password and i need to hope that it will never happen. Is much hardest to resolve, anyway if someone will report me, you can please give me a link of the video (Only video, not post) to understand what the " spanish guy" has done. Thank you really much anyway!

4. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    Mojang usually neutralizes an account until its confirmed safe to use

5. TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler Member

Cricket
    Home Page:
    Please keep your account safe. I hope you have managed to gain control of your account again :). To prevent this from happening again, a few causes may have been: attempting to get a free rank from websites that scam, your account just generally being hacked, or you may have given your details to someone who managed to get into your account.

6. Drigomaster1

Drigomaster1 Member

I will paste that email:
    "Hello there, !

You've requested to change the security questions for your Mojang account. To proceed, please click the following link:

(link)
    If you haven't requested to change your security questions, someone else may have logged into your account without your permission. If you suspect this might have happened, please change your password (link) to make sure your account is as secure as possible.

Have a nice day,
    Mojang."
    Second Email:

"Hello there, !

You've requested to change the security questions for your Mojang account. To proceed, please click the following link:

(link)

[​IMG]
    If you haven't requested to change your security questions, someone else may have logged into your account without your permission. If you suspect this might have happened, please change your password (link) to make sure your account is as secure as possible.

Have a nice day,
    Mojang."

I don't know how but he has confirmed the emails without joining in mine email.

7. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    Or part of that massive leak a few weeks back

8. Drigomaster1

Drigomaster1 Member

I haven't never use this kind of website and i will never use them, and i don't give personal information to other people. I don't know how but he has hacked mine account and later used hacks, i'm think that I was reported this guy on this server (Because i report who use hacks) and he for "Rosik" (An italian word, translated is "gnaw", but is much good read "Rosik", usally used at who "gnaw" somethink because he didn't got what someone has got, like subscribers on YouTube) has hacked me for get banned from famous servers.

9. TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler Member

Cricket
    Home Page:
    You can always appeal on those servers and sine you have email evidence, you can get unbanned.

10. Drigomaster1

Drigomaster1 Member

The only server that i get banned, is a ban of one week, and i haven't played this server for 4 months, so ins't a big problem but if i will get banned from other server that i got i can use your hint, thank you anyway.

TheFastBowler likes this.