Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
So, lately, there have been some issues and concerns with Egg Wars. One thing may be for sure, you guys added instant-respawn. When I first died, the screen for respawning did not show up. This is a good idea though, so you can quickly retaliate during an invasion. But there is another bug. I haven't been earning achievements, even when I am CLEARLY earning them. I have attempted the achievement "Veggie Omelet" like three times and it hasn't registered. Also, on the TEAM map Area 51, the Night Vision effect everyone is given is lost upon your first death.

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
If possible could you record the respawn and night vision bugs? I believe the achievements bug was fixed today, if not please let me know which achievements don't work specifically.
This is proof that when you die, you don't get Night Vision back. I showed a full preview and an inventory picture that doesn't display the Night Vision potion effect.
2016-04-04_21.52.53.png
2016-04-04_21.52.56.png

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
If possible could you record the respawn and night vision bugs? I believe the achievements bug was fixed today, if not please let me know which achievements don't work specifically.
The achievement that doesn't work is Henpecked. =]

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom