Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
We've all done it... We have all seen an appeal that is just so funny that we had to comment "lol" on... we have all seen that report where the player trying to catch a hacker is himself... a hacker :( It just breaks my hearts when i see a random noob post "mute him :p" on a report.. </3
So i have a solution!!
This solution is for my own benefit because i can't help but comment on reports and appeals and i really hope you can't read this ;p
This is a short one.. Just make it so that only the thread creator and staff can comment on them, and anyone trying to comment otherwise will get an error message saying "insufficient privileges" or something like that :p
Opinions? and yes, i know, i am a genius.. =3

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I really don't see a problem with this. The only real problem I see is that if some one else wants to post more information/proof of the person being reported. Other than that I think its great.

PS: I think there might be a reason they haven't already made this a thing.... I just dunno

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I agree with Severe, it would cause problems with other people wanting to post more evidence, but as a solution, they could be asked to create another thread and then ask the owner to link it, however this would cause more of a hassle and would make it a lot more complicated than is necessary. Although it would stop a lot of people from posting, some people do need to post legit.

Reactions: gedas001

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
:O But wait.. when a diglett fails, another takes its place! What if anybody else can only comment if a screenshot is uploaded? :D Solution?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom