Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Yes

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 50.0%

• Total voters
Jun 3, 2020
Hi everyone this is my first map its for solo skywars bedrock edition the theme for this map is Greece
-the amount of players: 16
-the amount of starter islands chests: 3
-the amount of islands around the starter islands are: 2 chests
-the amount of chests in the middle are:12
In the middle there is 12chests because there are small islands around the middle
Username:SignalActor6416
In solo skywars there is 12 players in a map But how about 16?

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٠_١٤٠٩٥٥.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٠_١٤٠٩٥٥.png
    306.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٠_١٤٠٩٣٥.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٠_١٤٠٩٣٥.png
    317.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٥_٢٣٣٨٤٦.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٥_٢٣٣٨٤٦.png
    344 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٥_٢٣٣٧٤٤.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٥_٢٣٣٧٤٤.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٦_١٠١٩١٦.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٦_١٠١٩١٦.png
    378 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٦_١٠١٩٠٠.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٦_١٠١٩٠٠.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٦_١٠١٨٣٠.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٦_١٠١٨٣٠.png
    395.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٦_١٠١٨٤٥.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٦_١٠١٨٤٥.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٥_٢٣٥٠٣٧.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٥_٢٣٥٠٣٧.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٦_١٠١٨١١.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٦_١٠١٨١١.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٥_٢٣٣٧٢٨.png
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٥_٢٣٣٧٢٨.png
    367.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
But there’s a screenshot button on the Switch. Share to Twitter, to mail and then post it here

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I voted yes, but there need to be a few changes, first i would say remove the 4 middle chests at mid, its just too much loot and everyone will have"mid loot" on this map. Also it looks like you are trying to go for a ruined look, I would suggest using leaves to make it look overgrown

Jun 3, 2020
I voted yes, but there need to be a few changes, first i would say remove the 4 middle chests at mid, its just too much loot and everyone will have"mid loot" on this map. Also it looks like you are trying to go for a ruined look, I would suggest using leaves to make it look overgrown
Hey i like your ideas i am rly going for a ruined look and i will remove the 4 chests btw i made new pictures thanks for the good ideas

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Jun 3, 2020
Now there is 12 chests in the mid

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I love greece and their amazing buildings.

I love the looks of the starter islands but can you add a little more detail in the cave (cant see much of the cave).

When i think of Greece i think of Athens and the huge monument. I think the middle island should be bigger and more appealing. This should also fix the fact that the starter islands are far way from mid. And I would like a little more room to pvp instead of just knocking them in the void.

Overall the concept is great just a few fixes and you should be great!

Jun 3, 2020

I love the looks of the starter islands but can you add a little more detail in the cave (cant see much of the cave).

When i think of Greece i think of Athens and the huge monument. I think the middle island should be bigger and more appealing. This should also fix the fact that the starter islands are far way from mid. And I would like a little more room to pvp instead of just knocking them in the void.

Thank you for your feedback im goning to try and fix it

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Hi everyone this is my first map its for solo skywars bedrock edition the theme for this map is Greece
-the amount of players: 16
-the amount of starter islands chests: 3
-the amount of islands around the starter islands are: 2 chests
-the amount of chests in the middle are:12
In the middle there is 12chests because there are small islands around the middle
Username:SignalActor6416
In solo skywars there is 12 players in a map But how about 16?
Great! Loved the design as a whole! I believe this map will be added and I can't wait to play on it!

Jun 3, 2020

Fixed i hope everyone wont change thier mind

Top Bottom