Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
No, dude! I love this map. It's very good, only it would separate the central islands from each other. And it would also separate them a little more from the middle.

I love all the details you put in. What I really liked was the CubeCraft logo in the middle. That really made me fall in love.

I love this map.

Reactions: FireExcalibur10
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey!

First of all, just a little tip: Next time take the screenshots with better quality. They look blurry and cannot be appreciated map very well. Well, leaving apart this, the map itself looks pretty good, I like the style and dynamic.

Concerns:
In my opinion, the blocks which simulate the build floor should be changed to a unique block like normal wood (005). Also, I've noticed that there's not enough space to make pvp on main islands because there's a lot of obstacles that make it difficult.

Then, at the moment this is a "no" from me. If you change the things I've told you, I'll vote yes, because overall it's a good map.

Good job nonetheless!

Last edited by a moderator:

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hey!

First of all, just a little tip: Next time take the screenshots with better quality. They look blurry and cannot be appreciated map very well. Well, leaving apart this, the map itself looks pretty good, I like the style and dynamic.

Concerns:
In my opinion, the blocks which simulate the build floor, should be changed to a unique block like normal wood (005). Also, I've noticed that there's not enough space to make pvp on main islands because there's a lot of obstacles that make it difficult.

Then, at the moment this is a "no" from me. If you change the things I've told you, I'll vote yes, because overall it's a good map.

Good job nonetheless!
Enserio no hay espacio pal PvP?? Jajaja te invito a verlo en el juego cuando quieras. Me hace gracia porque ahora tu y fermin os dedicais a comentar en todos los mapas de la gente farmeando mensajes para lo de helper.

D

Deleted member 469419

Enserio no hay espacio pal PvP?? Jajaja te invito a verlo en el juego cuando quieras. Me hace gracia porque ahora tu y fermin os dedicais a comentar en todos los mapas de la gente farmeando mensajes para lo de helper.
Bueno, en primer lugar, con eso de qué ahora nos dedicamos a "farmear mensajes" para lo de helper: Ya que tu me has invitado a ver tu mapa, yo te invito a ver mis mensajes en el foro, realmente crees que un "message farmer" iba a andar dando tantas explicaciones para decir que no o que si pudiendo decir "No, I don't like it -1" o "I love it +1"...?

¿Sabes que es lo que pasa Fire? Que no aceptas las críticas, mucha gente te dice lo mismo y les respondes siempre negativamente. Tienes que aprender a aceptarlas.

Respecto al pvp, lo sigo viendo pequeño. Puede ser que sea error mío, pero he dado MI opinión. Me ha molestado mucho eso de que estoy farmenando mensajes para lo de helper.... Mira mis mensajes por favor, comento en todos sitios (Feedbacks, map submissions, introductions...) solo trato de ser activo en los foros.

Sabes de sobra que he votado muchas veces que si a tus mapas, por una vez que diga que no porque es mi opinión, no se va a acabar el mundo, sé el trabajo que has puesto en ello... o lo imagino al menos.... Pero es mi crítica Fire, tienes que saber aceptarlas y mejorar cosas.

Last edited by a moderator:

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Going for insults wont get people to like you, I do see where he is worried, probably because there would be things in the way but maps have be accepted with way smaller spacing so i dont see all too much of an issue

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Fire yo sinceramente no me esperaba esto de ti. No estoy farmeando mensajes, sólo estoy dando mi opinión.

Sí es verdad que Sergio y yo hacemos "Farming" de mensajes. Digo yo que nos hubieran dado un aviso por los foros no te parece?

Sabes que en casi todos tus mapas te he apoyado al igual que Sergio. Pero sinceramente no puedes decir que farmeamos mensajes, cuando eso no es verdad.

Farmear mensajes es comentar siempre lo mismo, por ejemplo "xd" o "buena sugerencia" eso si es farmear mensajes.

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Map layout, semi mid is only really in front of the middle starter island. This forces both the islands on either side of the middle island to rush the middle island causing it to have a disadvantage.
-Starting island has a similar theme to the map 'library. We want each map on the network to be a unique visual experience.

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you had a brilliant time building the map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom