Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

affe

Aug 7, 2015
So i got banned like i think like 1 or 2 months ago and well i did a appeal cuz i didnt understand why i got banned and it says that it failed or something well so i changed my name 2 SitiCola_Lidl (my old name was Wankerz69) cuz it says i got banned for inopropiete Name (sorry for bad english) well yeah so i changed my name so i wonder if u can unban me and please dont say i need to appeal on the appeal place cuz it says i cant

SlimePrince

Sep 29, 2015
Hi! My name is SlimePrince and I am going to help you (: if you have any other questions after this post feel free to poke me on teamspeak or create a conversation on the forums.

One of the diagnostics for this problem would be 1: making sure you created an account named your in game name and after that go to your email and verify your account by clicking the link given to you, 2: once completed or if already completed already, you want to bring your mouse pointer to the bottom of the screen and it should say "Forums" 3: after done clicking the forums button you have to scroll all the way down the page and click appeal and after that look for the "Ban Appeal Template" after finding it, right click the highlighted template and click copy. Once done you click create new threat and put the title as the Template says (please refer back to the template if you have to" and once completed paste your copied template and fill it out and a staff member will be gladly make sure to unban you if it was a reasonable request and they made a mistake with banning or if you want a appeal because you think you "changed." I am not a staff member but I will be very happy to help you with any other problems you have for me. Once again please create a conversation with me on the forums or poke me on the teampspeak. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom