Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I was thinking about some small cosmetic donator perks and I was thinking.... Why not have different kind of hoes in QuakeCraft.

• Stone - Stone Hoe
  • Iron - Iron Hoe
  • Lapiz - Diamond Hoe
  • Gold - Gold Hoe
  • Diamond - Diamond Hoe with Unbreaking Enchantment to give it a slight colour change but the enchantment doesn't make a difference to game play
  • Emerald - I don't know what to do for emerald, could someone suggest something plz
  • Obsidian - Stick with random enchantment that doesn't affect gameplay like Lure or something
Im just thinking of stuff that looks similar, its not a great perk but its still a perk. Probably change Diamond and Lapiz around but thats up to @rubik_cube_man if it is implemented. Thanks for reading

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
i would say lapiz gets an iron hoe with lure V, not diamond
EMERALD - Diamond Hoe Lure X maybe?
Obsidian - I think a hoe would look better than a stick, but maybe shears With Lure X since there aren't anymore hoes

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
good idea. I actually really like this idea. but I really want it to be added to the shop for DONATORS only.
I dont have anything to spend points on xD

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
Good idea.. wouldn't stone get wooden hoe?;).. none of the enchants would be able to effect game play, just enchanted for the look:P.. Nice.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
But does the Gold,Iron, hoe ...are different ? or is it just the color ? If yes ...why ...? I kinda like this idea ...if it had a difference to the gameplay xD...but we cant D:...Can someone clear me out ...and also...I know ur annoyed @halothe23 but here ya go...

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
But does the Gold,Iron, hoe ...are different ? or is it just the color ? If yes ...why ...? I kinda like this idea ...if it had a difference to the gameplay xD...but we cant D:...Can someone clear me out ...and also...I know ur annoyed @halothe23 but here ya go...
Okay. In quakecraft the strength of the hoe (diamond, gold) does not change any of the gameplay. just the color because of the gem at the end of the hoe.
just a cosmetic for donators. it is just the color.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Ohhhh okai :D...But this is uniquely for the look ...good idea...so similar than the colored glass in SW...Okai I understand ...We just need for the Owners to do the major changes before ?...Because I think there overloaded...

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Ohhhh okai :D...But this is uniquely for the look ...good idea...so similar than the colored glass in SW...Okai I understand ...We just need for the Owners to do the major changes before ?...Because I think there overloaded...
Just for the looks.
As a mention, games went down. creative has been up and down constantly so, the owners are focused on technical issues by the looks of how things are.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Just for the looks.
As a mention, games went down. creative has been up and down constantly so, the owners are focused on technical issues by the looks of how things are.
Yes ...was super suprised to see that there was no one in creative xDDDD...And thats what I mean when ppl say that we want to get bigger and bigger...I dont know if ppl realise that maybe we have a limited hardware...???

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Yes ...was super suprised to see that there was no one in creative xDDDD...And thats what I mean when ppl say that we want to get bigger and bigger...I dont know if ppl realise that maybe we have a limited hardware...???
Well. Us players do not really need to know about the depths of these technical issues as they have nothing to with us really. we should just wait for them to be sorted.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
This is a very simple idea. I guess it would be "Different". But barely anyone plays Quakecraft. lol. Don''t think this is needed. Maybe think of another idea for a common minigame? idk

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Well. Us players do not really need to know about the depths of these technical issues as they have nothing to with us really. we should just wait for them to be sorted.
yesyes...But I wanted to also think about the overloaded Owners xD

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom