1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

skywars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hamad, Nov 7, 2014.

?

do you all agree non donators?

1. yes it would give more chances

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no its a feature u get if you donate to the srever thats why the have done it

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hamad

hamad Member

you should make it so that someone without diamond can use points collected to buy 1 game with overpowered chests or if a player votes for the server they get 1 game with overpowered chests.

2. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

We want players to have a reason to donate to Cubecraft. Also to donate to higher ranks, which is why you can only vote for OP with the rank diamond or above. Because that´s what keeps the server running.
    If we would give everyone the opportunity to vote for OP-Chests (by points or voting), there wouldn´t be that much of a reason to donate anymore if you just focus on the gameplay and leave out the support you give by donating.

Marco Slater likes this.
  3. LauraMoneybags

LauraMoneybags Member

So I've mentioned a few ways to do this in the past. One way would be to buy (with real money) the ability to vote for an hour, a day. This is a smaller-timescale equivalent to, for example: another server, who have options for monthly paid memberships. For CCG I would tilt further towards micro-transactions as CCG is more about Sky Wars. Last time I mentioned Tacos said it would be evil, though...

4. Saradabaschi

Would be possible to activate OP like you can activate double points on skwars by paying real money.

5. hamad

hamad Member

atle

6. Saradabaschi

(Your msg is in my quote xD)

We can´t give everyone on the server one free vote. Imagine how many players that would be. We will think about implementing that you can buy it for a limited amount of time though.

7. AquaaXx

AquaaXx Member

Yeah I agree with Sarah, This new feature has encouraged more people to donate and help the server out. If this was a free vanity item then less people of the Cubecraft games community would donate.