Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you all agree non donators?

• yes it would give more chances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no its a feature u get if you donate to the srever thats why the have done it

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

hamad

Oct 6, 2014
you should make it so that someone without diamond can use points collected to buy 1 game with overpowered chests or if a player votes for the server they get 1 game with overpowered chests.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
We want players to have a reason to donate to Cubecraft. Also to donate to higher ranks, which is why you can only vote for OP with the rank diamond or above. Because that´s what keeps the server running.
If we would give everyone the opportunity to vote for OP-Chests (by points or voting), there wouldn´t be that much of a reason to donate anymore if you just focus on the gameplay and leave out the support you give by donating.

Reactions: Marta

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
We want players to have a reason to donate to Cubecraft

So I've mentioned a few ways to do this in the past. One way would be to buy (with real money) the ability to vote for an hour, a day. This is a smaller-timescale equivalent to, for example: another server, who have options for monthly paid memberships. For CCG I would tilt further towards micro-transactions as CCG is more about Sky Wars. Last time I mentioned Tacos said it would be evil, though...

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Would be possible to activate OP like you can activate double points on skwars by paying real money.

hamad

Oct 6, 2014
atle
We want players to have a reason to donate to Cubecraft. Also to donate to higher ranks, which is why you can only vote for OP with the rank diamond or above. Because that´s what keeps the server running.
If we would give everyone the opportunity to vote for OP-Chests (by points or voting), there wouldn´t be that much of a reason to donate anymore if you just focus on the gameplay and leave out the support you give by donate atleast give us 1 free op chests to see what its like to cote :D

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
(Your msg is in my quote xD)

We can´t give everyone on the server one free vote. Imagine how many players that would be. We will think about implementing that you can buy it for a limited amount of time though.

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Yeah I agree with Sarah, This new feature has encouraged more people to donate and help the server out. If this was a free vanity item then less people of the Cubecraft games community would donate.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom