Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ashlynxo

Jun 13, 2014
USA
After dying in a skywars game, it can get a bit tedious having to type /leave or /hub time and time again. I was thinking that maybe, like other games out there, once you die, there's a block that you click that will take you back to the skywars section of the games server. An example would be the emerald in parkour that allows you to leave the arena.

ashlynxo

Jun 13, 2014
USA
No, it's not. But at the same time, I'm sure other people would like to have the option. It's just a little suggestion, though! :)

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I don't see why this would be a problem to implement. Its just like how we have a compass while in the lobby to enter a certain server. Many would hate to have to type /lobby games..../lobby parkour, although it doesn't seem like it would be that much of a problem.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
And I thought I was lazy.. It's really not hard to type "/leave" or "/hub" or "/lobby", I mean, what are you going to do with that small amount of time in your life. It's not really needed to spend time creating it, when a simple command does it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom