Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This has been suggested dozens of times in the past. Personally I don't think that we need any new skywars updates; we get one every week. Skywars abilities are coming out soon as well and there's already a large library of kits to choose from. This just seems like one of those throw-away kits that you'll try once and then never select again since so many other kits outshine it in terms of cost and uses, such as the swordsman or tank kits. Also, considering how high up the death barrier is now if you were to fall off an island it wouldn't even save you as you'll reach the death barrier before you can enter the stream of water. There are a few maps that actually contain bodies of water that you can collect in buckets that can be found in chests, therefore I don't see any major uses of this kit. Sorry :(

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Uhhhh, this would be useless. If you haven't noticed, the Islands are not placed high in the sky. If you press f3, you notice that you are around 20 blocks high above the lowest surface of your island, this means that if you place a water source, it would just go down very shortly and stop at void. This also means with any attempts of trying to save yourself with the water source from shock would be highly unlikely.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.